Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FaceBook,My Space...........

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]uncle i am mates with your i think it's brother-in law on there, carl.

He is a top bloke do you speak to him much??? Nicest bloke i've ever met (except oggy of course)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'd take it as a compliment, Uncle ........ but then I'm no judge of handsome young blokes.

I bloody hope you aint ;-) I would like to say any young ladies who believe Oggy's description of me please form an orderly queue
  • edited July 2009
    haven't seen him for a couple of years now but other friends are in much more regular contact. like you say, top bloke indeed. and i wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of him either!!!
  • Facebook has the ability to wind me up to the point that I actually want to "break the internet" (can you do that by typing google into google?)

My blood boils when I see people living out their every waking move on the site.

So and so is awake, so and so is going to work, so and so is home from work and getting dinner ready, so and so is going to watch a film etc etc.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
  • You been reading my page Clem ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Facebook has the ability to wind me up to the point that I actually want to "break the internet" (can you do that by typing google into google?)

My blood boils when I see people living out their every waking move on the site.

So and so is awake, so and so is going to work, so and so is home from work and getting dinner ready, so and so is going to watch a film etc etc.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Just off to the toilet, be back in 5. Update you on return :-)
  • Clem is smashing his computer to bits.

3 people like this :)
  • I'm on Facebook but as a teenager most people my age are. Haven't got Myspace but as far as i know Facebook is better.
  • Na he's a bit of a lump
  • Carter is: Off to poison his lodgers food with ex-lax for no other reason than wanting to laugh until he vomits
  • Sponsored links:

• if your on twitter follow me :) www.twitter.com/backtoseanio
  • Oh Bloody Hell, still working out Facebook............
    WTF is Twitter ?
  • Twitter is crap in my opinion
  • Oh Bloody Hell, still working out Facebook............
    WTF is Twitter ?
    '
    share the thought, still you could have the handle/ login 'twit git'....
  • twitter is good, you can follow pretty much what you are interested in and get quick feedback and the like.

twitter
  • I'm on twitter,facebook, ecadamy and linkedin
  • [cite]Posted By: OggyRed[/cite]My lad says any 'old git over 30' should be barred from Facebook .......

Tell your lad I've just turned 50 and I have 1,500 friends on Facebook Oggy.

And no its not because I've got a huge ego, I'm weird or extremely popular, it's for business reasons.
  • The reason kids don't like us oldies on facebook is we take the p*ss out of the stupid statements they come out with.

Well I do anyway...
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]The reason kids don't like us oldies on facebook is we take the p*ss out of the stupid statements they come out with.

Well I do anyway...
    Excuse me my good man,

please do not diss wot Im tellin ya, like.
  • Use FB as a contacts list to see where everyone is...use Twitter on a daily basis and that feeds into my Facebook homepage and updates my status....I know I'm following a couple of people from here on Twitter...I'm just not sure who they 'actually' are....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]Use FB as a contacts list to see where everyone is...use Twitter on a daily basis and that feeds into my Facebook homepage and updates my status....I know I'm following a couple of people from here on Twitter...I'm just not sure who they 'actually' are....

Ok,OK, Which Lifers are "Twitters", & more important, what IS a "Twitter" ?
  • Twitter lets you send an instant message to everyone who's following you but it can only be 140 characters long...so it really is an 'instant update/thought' etc... Should you join and are interested, I'm at twitter.com/mowen but only really 'tweet' about eating, drinking and cycling..

Good luck!