Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

women are they wired up different- help holiday

The good lady trying to sort out holiday it simple i say pick an area then we can choose go into greater details etc.......simple like heck only place we havnt put on list is Europe.......and now she wants to add Jersey and maybe cruise in Med guess what shes now had enough and gone on the snore.....where shall we go over to the sunday evening set

Comments

• Options
    Pick 3 destinations yourself ..... and ask her which of those 3 would she like to go to.

She'd think you were so, erm ..... manly.

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy told her Tenby , yarmouth and Carlisle............not same as Maldives.......Hawaii and Crete...............manly she knows mate...i can tell you ive been standing at this sink for two hours washing up......that takes something............cuppa tea love
  • Options
    Tenby is a nice pretty little seaside town, in good scenery and good coastal walks.
    If you're lucky with the weather, fantastic.

And if it's raining, well you can always snuggle up and do the 2nd honeymoon thing.

Why don't you pick Carlisle and Yarmouth (for the nearby Norwich match) for a couple of weekend trips - do the package, you know, romantic dinner and how's your father on Friday night, football Saturday and sleep off the hangover, Sunday full English breakfast and rugged walk afterwards before going home?

Actually Crete sounds good and just as affordable(!)

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy, I am surprised at you: what's wrong with suggesting Cornwall? Nice walks, brilliant beaches, great pubs, better weather than most places in the UK, easy to reach (drive, fly or, better still, train) and, best of all ... no chance of having to go and see Charlton play!

Link thing
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    is this (the title of the thread) a serious question... ?

:)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]The good lady trying to sort out holiday it simple i say pick an area then we can choose go into greater details etc.......simple like heck only place we havnt put on list is Europe.......and now she wants to add Jersey and maybe cruise in Med guess what shes now had enough and gone on the snore.....where shall we go over to the sunday evening set[/quote]

What about a weekend in Bournemouth in early August?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Oggy, I am surprised at you: what's wrong with suggesting Cornwall? Nice walks, brilliant beaches, great pubs, better weather than most places in the UK, easy to reach (drive, fly or, better still, train) and, best of all ... no chance of having to go and see Charlton play!

Link thing

Cornwall is beautiful, Chizz ...... especially if you avoid the tourist traps.

But poor old Dartford Gent gave his missus just 3 choices: Tenby, Carlisle and Yarmouth.
    And none of them is in Cornwall ...!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Oggy, I am surprised at you: what's wrong with suggesting Cornwall? Nice walks, brilliant beaches, great pubs, better weather than most places in the UK, easy to reach (drive, fly or, better still, train) and, best of all ... no chance of having to go and see Charlton play!

Link thing

Cornwall is beautiful, Chizz ...... especially if you avoid the tourist traps.

But poor old Dartford Gent gave his missus just 3 choices: Tenby, Carlisle and Yarmouth.
    And none of them is in Cornwall ...!

;o)
    In my experience, however many choices you give a woman, she invariably chooses something else!
  • Options
    Quite right. Sometimes you just have to guide her (when she's not guiding you, of course).

Funny thing is, sometimes you just have to find out what she wants to do when you're there, and then with a little guiding the conversation, she'll tell you which one's she's decided.

Result. Heap loads of praise on her. Book the holiday before she changes her mind. Offer to pay for a new cozzy, quick.

Then tell all her friends she's decided to go to X-on-sea, and you think it was a brilliant idea of hers.

;o)