Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Micha Richards

We've already seen and heard elsewhere on the board that he has picked up a dose of swine flu whilst on holiday in Cyprus.
However, his publicity agent 'Max(may I help you) Clifford' said earlier today that he is making a good recovery.....now I ask you...Max Clifford....Micha Richards publicity agent (at about £500+ an hour), is evidently required to tell us that this fella has swine flu and is making a good recovery.....FFS,the worlds gone to hell in a handcart!
If Maxie boy is going to be the spokesperson for all and sundry (no matter how insignificantly in the public eye) who contract this virus over the next few months then he's gonna be on one hell of an earner this year.
Pathetic........... is the word that springs to mind!

Comments

• Quoted on the Ceefax as saying he thought it was alcoholic poisoning! That should go down well with Sparky and the Arabs up there.
  • You do risk catching something when you pork those pigs on holiday!!
  • edited July 2009
    max clifford also said "To my knowledge he's the first professional footballer to get swine flu so he's made a bit of history". Is clifford actually trying to up richards' profile by saying he's the first footballer to get swine flu?
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Quoted on the Ceefax as saying he thought it was alcoholic poisoning! That should go down well with Sparky and the Arabs up there.

i saw those quotes. he seemed to say it like it was no big deal at all.

when is the premiership bubble finally going to burst? I cant wait.
  • Is our old player Paul Bacon likely to catch it?

Or perhaps with his name, he's already cured .... ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Quoted on the Ceefax as saying he thought it was alcoholic poisoning! That should go down well with Sparky and the Arabs up there.

Don't think the England manager would've missed that.