Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1980's

I have just seen, with my very own eyes, the first proper 'wedge' since i reckon 1984. I kid you not. This bird had not only the spirit level cut going on but it was dyed a very tacky shade of paroxide blonde too. Thought i'd been transported back to a Modern Romance photo shoot!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I have just seen, with my very own eyes, the first proper 'wedge' since i reckon 1984. I kid you not. This bird had not only the spirit level cut going on but it was dyed a very tacky shade of paroxide blonde too. Thought i'd been transported back to a Modern Romance photo shoot!

Didn't think you looked old enough to remember back to 1984 ;-)
  • Options
    *blush* cheers Uncle. I can now see where Jonjo gets his smooth lines from ;-) lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]*blush* cheers Uncle. I can now see where Jonjo gets his smooth lines from ;-) lol!

I taught him everything he knows ... well smooth lines anyway sadly not football lol :-)
  • Options
    Talking of dodgy hair cuts I saw Gerry Francis on a where are they now and he's still got his mullet (now grey). Absolutley shocking.
  • Options
    That is shocking ha ha
  • Options
    The wedge seems to have been threatening a comeback for a while. Once that hideous two-tone look came in, I suppose it was only a matter of time before we saw it again in all its glory.

Hated it with a passion then and still do now
  • Options
    Take a walk up around my office and Shoreditch.

fecking loads of wierdo's with 80's throwback haircuts.
  • Options
    fecking wronguns
  • Options
    1905 used to have a wedge, back in the days when he weighed 12 stone.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Take a walk up around my office and Shoreditch.

fecking loads of wierdo's with 80's throwback haircuts.[/quote]

Why is it weird ... it's called fashion ....

What goes around comes around ....

Get those leg warmers on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wedges were never ever fashionable

they were just wrong!!!!!!

mind you, it's probably because i could never tame my barnet into one ;-)
  • Options
    1980z ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nurses homes------------my first flat---------------following England round the World--------------Royal wedding/CBS--------going out and not knowing where you would end up or who with-------The crypt/Harp Club---------Ibiza----------Corfu-----------LasVegas------Flicks at Dartford----O6-----------ToTs---Flamingos.

Time flew by.
  • Options
    Many a bad time had in Flicks & T's in Erith!
  • Options
    Oh i've been to flicks a few times on college do's it was excellent......... No course i never went to college i just went to the do's they arranged
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Well you should check out the Flicks Reunion on at the Zero Bar in Bexleyheath. Once a month with Colin Hudd.

Oh and of course wedges were fashionable .... blimey

Flicks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I have just seen, with my very own eyes, the first proper 'wedge' since i reckon 1984. I kid you not. This bird had not only the spirit level cut going on but it was dyed a very tacky shade of paroxide blonde too. Thought i'd been transported back to a Modern Romance photo shoot!

Didn't think you looked old enough to remember back to 1984 ;-)

AL you bloody crawler
  • Options
    Steve surely you mean charmer lol