Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

would ya

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
jodie foster?.....im split on this one

Comments

• Options
    Photo?
  • Options
    Yeah of course
  • Options
    Only if she was wearing the new kit
  • Options
    Well she wouldn't as she's from Lesbos.
  • Options
    i can turn any bird
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Well she wouldn't as she's from Lesbos.

She wouldn't be after meeting me :-)
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Picture some one?
  • Options
    I prefer Brooke Shields
  • Options
    facial hair problems
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2009
    Personally I would. Would the ladies of CL care to contribute? Even if only hypothetically?
  • Options
    I watched flightplan last week - worst film ever - so no from me.
  • Options
    Absof***inglutely.

Had a massive crush on her since I was a kid - she's mint - carpetmuncher or not.
  • Options
    rank. Woudn't touch her with dazzlers!

even though the photoshopped photos you can find on google make her look better than she is

9896856_ori.jpg
  • Options
    carny-jodie-foster-101.jpg

jodie_foster.jpg

Jodie_Foster%20-%202%20-%20Flightplan.%20jpg

drinks from the furry cup tho..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I watched flightplan last week - worst film ever - so no from me.
    Don't think her professional credentials enter into it Suz :-)
  • Options
    When I was very young I happened to catch a film scene (Taxi Driver?) where she was sitting naked in bed, a guy jumped in and the inevitable ensued. Might have been the first time I'd seen anything like it and it left a huge impression on me, as did Ms Foster from that moment on!
  • Options
    Hyell No not even with Blackheath's!
  • Options
    ive watched two jodie foster films this week. was flight plan the one where her daughter was abducted on the plane - does such a plane exist in reality? last nights one was where she was locke cup in a panic room with her daughter with burglars inside their rather large house. bit brutal but it filled a few hours.

She was great in the Accused. Horrible film.

i could have sworn she was in starsky and hutch episodes as a kid but accordig to wiki its not listed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah but Curb_It, the question was.....would ya?
  • Options
    no - shes a bit too butch.
  • Options
    lol....c'mon ladies, stop changing thew subject
  • Options
    Yes flight plan where she knew all the nooks and crannies of the plane. So far fetched it was ridiculous. Was desribed in paper as bad version of panic room which she was in later this week but couldn't face watching that too! I would like to go on a plane with staircases like that it was like a cruise ship! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]When I was very young I happened to catch a film scene (Taxi Driver?) where she was sitting naked in bed, a guy jumped in and the inevitable ensued. Might have been the first time I'd seen anything like it and it left a huge impression on me, as did Ms Foster from that moment on!
    That'll be The Hotel New Hampshire (the guy in question would have been Rob Lowe). Great film that - very underrated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]When I was very young I happened to catch a film scene (Taxi Driver?) where she was sitting naked in bed, a guy jumped in and the inevitable ensued. Might have been the first time I'd seen anything like it and it left a huge impression on me, as did Ms Foster from that moment on!
    That'll be The Hotel New Hampshire (the guy in question would have been Rob Lowe). Great film that - very underrated
    Ta Leroy, been bugging me for years and now I know why - never heard of it!!!
  • Options
    Put the lotion in the basket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Put the lotion in the basket

LMFAO
  • Options
    Ah a picture..... hmmm.... ok, yes.
  • Options
    gets a thumbs up from me.