Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Could This Man Have Been Elected?

Griffin - Lets Sink Their Boats
Oh and please, if anybody is going to defend this nasty piece of work, please don't use his usual excuse that he has been misquoted, just like when he denied the holocaust and then denied his denial.

He knows the message he is giving - sink the boats (but throw them a lifeboat). Show them the iron fist. Starve them back to their homeland? What next? Invade their countries and subjugate their people?

I, on the other hand, wonder if maybe if we addressed the inequalities around the borders of the EU and in Africa, it might help desperate people to want to stay in their own country. Still I'm just an old liberal pinko!

Comments

• Options
    It is quite an ingenious idea for him actually. BNP aren't racists, they just want to put Britain first
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]It is quite an ingenious idea for him actually. BNP aren't racists, they just want to put Britain first

Grow up Nathan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]It is quite an ingenious idea for him actually. BNP aren't racists, they just want to put Britain first

Grow up Nathan

Beat me to it Henry, so try this Nathan. Stop trying to be controversal.
  • Options
    No there not racist, there fucking Nazis
  • Options
    How is giving things to the British people first before the rest of the people being a shade of Nazism? If people who come here in search of work wanna complain about how they dont get treated fairly here, then they ought to f**k off, we never invited them into the country in the first place.
  • Options
    I feel a very long thread coming on
  • Options
    agreed
  • Options
    cant wait till hes primeminister
  • Options
    nathan, did u think that all by yourself. At least those people had the brains and get up and go to travel across the world to get work. U cant even pick up a phone.

Im sure the bnp will welcome u with open arms. They have a couple of villages short of an idiot
  • Options
    i am keeping out of it

Nathan do your research into your chosen subject before you comment on things you clearly do not understand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there is a real need for a slightly right wing political party in this country.

not the type of party run by an idiot like Griffin though.
  • Options
    Nathan, why don't you do some digging into what Mr Griffins real agenda is. There is plenty of it out there if you want to look for it. The BNP grew out of Nazi Groups, Griffin knows that he cannot be openly Nazi, so he has come up with a softly softly approach to the facist policies he believes in. There is film of him addressing a white supremacist group in the USA (Klu Klux Klan characters) where he explains his nicey, nicey approach because he knows he can't possible win votes or even avoid being arrested if he shows his true hand.
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]hey ought to f**k off, we never invited them into the country in the first place.

Sorry most of the people over here have been invited and for economic reasons. Yes there are people arriving here illegally, or as refugees and there are processes in place to deal with that.

If you think that Nick Griffin and the BNP are benign influences then you really do need to wake up and smell the coffee. They are not some English equivalent of the SNP with jovial Nick, an english version of Alex Salmond. These are facists.
  • Options
    The words : 'tool, sharpest,not, the & box' spring to mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Nathan, why don't you do some digging into what Mr Griffins real agenda is. There is plenty of it out there if you want to look for it. The BNP grew out of Nazi Groups, Griffin knows that he cannot be openly Nazi, so he has come up with a softly softly approach to the facist policies he believes in. There is film of him addressing a white supremacist group in the USA (Klu Klux Klan characters) where he explains his nicey, nicey approach because he knows he can't possible win votes or even avoid being arrested if he shows his true hand.
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]hey ought to f**k off, we never invited them into the country in the first place.

Sorry most of the people over here have been invited and for economic reasons. Yes there are people arriving here illegally, or as refugees and there are processes in place to deal with that.

If you think that Nick Griffin and the BNP are benign influences then you really do need to wake up and smell the coffee. They are not some English equivalent of the SNP with jovial Nick, an english version of Alex Salmond. These are facists.

what bing said extreemly well put
  • Options
    Nathan, what did you study at University/college/school/kindergarten (delete as applicable) because I'm guessing it wern't commonsense.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Nathan, what did you study at University/college/school/kindergarten (delete as applicable) because I'm guessing it wern't commonsense.[/quote]

How to be a t*at
  • Options
    unfortunately there are thousands of people who support such vile views especially up north and they are not going to change their minds because they are called nazis or thick or uneducated or whatever, as a lot of you are doing with nathan.

until the main parties argue the case against the sickening bnp better and tackle the worst elements of multi culturism (spellin?!) nothing will change these people's minds I'm afraid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Nathan, what did you study at University/college/school/kindergarten (delete as applicable) because I'm guessing it wern't commonsense.

How to be a t*at

I'd have a bet you got good grades.
  • Options
    you are obviously a quick learner
  • Options
    this thread has the potential to be allot more fun to watch than the Welling game!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Nazi vote went down cause of organisation like Hope not hate, Searchlight and my own, NUS going out there and putting the truth out there.

The voting system didn't help though, and they sneaked in. The problem is now they've got access to tax money to fund operations.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The Nazi vote went down cause of organisation like Hope not hate, Searchlight and my own, NUS going out there and putting the truth out there.

The voting system didn't help though, and they sneaked in. The problem is now they've got access to tax money to fund operations.

The BNP vote went up in the Euro elections nationally, albeit by a lot less than they must have hoped given the circumstances. But it is true it was the rather strange electoral system rather than any surge in their support that got them elected.
  • Options
    Kentred : Unfortunately there is no way of getting reasoned arguments across to some of the thicker uneducated hardcore. And it is they that Griffin and co target. Looking for scapegoats as an excuse for their own failing in life. He will find many friends amongst his MEP colleagues as ironically most Member States have like minded fasists who are getting elected at the margins.

Sad but hopefully shortlived.....
  • Options
    Not that i particularily like the guy, but i am in favour of stronger controls of immigration.
    Maybe not by sinking their boats though.
  • Options
    [Sink] How Could This Man Have Been Elected?
    I wish there could be a different word to use, than "sink" in these circumstances!
  • Options
    You can imagine AFKA, standing on the terrace watching the game thinking "the bastards, my backs only been turned for 90minutes and their on Racism, politics and Nathan slapping ;)
  • Options
    If he represents the BNP, why does he care about the Italians?

mmm...
  • Options
    I think we need to take a leaf out of Australia's immigration control. They house any asylum seekers on Christmas Island, where they are assesed for safety and security checks, before being allowed into the country. Those who are not deemed fit or have no legitimate reason to enter the country are simply sent home. On average they only have 13,000 immigrants per year!...i wouldnt even like to think what we have!
    If our controls were tighter, there would be no friction between them and UK nationals, therefore the BNP would receive nowhere near the same votes and people like Nick Griffin would just crawl back under the rock they came from. Simples!
    http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-06-29-voa22.cfm
  • Options
    from an e-mail i got

Daily Mail 17/6/2009

Daily Mail 6/7/2009

nothing to do with the bnp on them but just how quickly things change. but if i did have anything to say on the matter it's that griffin and co are a bunch of bellends.
  • Options
    Nick Griffin was happy to take money off Gaddaffi and other Islamic regimes when it suited him - anf at a time Gaddaffi was funding the IRA, it was around then that Libyan agents shot and killed a British policewoman from the safety of the Libyan Embassy. Griffin has also written about the Holocaust - calling it the "holohoax". Not only are his political views odious so is his opportunism.