Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oasis Saturday , any spares ?

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
We've got tickets but mrs buckshee has he brother over from the states for the first time in years ( he is English by the way ) and they fancy coming . If anyone has spares or knows anyone who had let me know

Comments

• Options
    Mate there are loads going online for less than face value.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Mate there are loads going online for less than face value.

I'm going and another mate was after a spare. Online where?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Mate there are loads going online for less than face value.

I'm going and another mate was after a spare. Online where?

Seetickets, ebay (that's where a mate of mine got his for Sunday for £35) ticketmaster.
  • Options
    my bruv had some he lives in welling I will ask him if u stll want them
  • Options
    SEETICKETS
  • Options
    Be careful with See Tickets, missus got done over for Take that tickets few weeks ago
  • Options
    Anyone else go? I'm not their biggest fan but ' Don't look back in anger ' was something special wasn't it.
  • Options
    ah mate i was there amazing concert

Yeah dont look back in anger was amazing just hearing Wembley sing it

What a day it was
  • Options
    Yeah i was there Thursday, got a coupla vids i'll stick on YouTube. Champagne Supernova at the end was superb.

Kasabian were spot on too.

Covered in beer, piss & Smirnoff Ice when i got back.
  • Options
    Thought it was fairly average to be honest. Kasabian have some great tunes but zero stage presence. The Enemy just desperately wanted to be Oasis. Interesting how much Noel's come to the fore though. Wonder if that's preparing for something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Yeah i was there Thursday, got a coupla vids i'll stick on YouTube. Champagne Supernova at the end was superb.

Kasabian were spot on too.

Covered in beer, piss & Smirnoff Ice when i got back.

Was a bit naughty Saturday night.Probably down to the fact that there was about 10,000 Liam Gallaghers in the crowd. nobs
  • Options
    I agree about the Enemy, i think i said that at the time about wanting to be Oasis.
  • Options
    Enemy were a no show on Saturday illness

illness my arse

Loved every minute of it

Too much beer being thrown around for me lol what a waste
  • Options
    That was not beer my old mate!
  • Options
    Unfortunately Oasis gigs bring their fair share of nob heads in the crowd.

Far too much beer/piss being thrown, we moved a couple of times.

The Enemy have seriously gone down in my estimations, they throw far too many sickies for a band, Oasis - Enemy relationship must be pretty bad at the moment.

Quality all dayer though.
  • Options
    Excellent performance from Oasis, one of the best I have seen from them in years. No need to play stuff from the 3rd album mind.
  • Options
    WHy do people have to throw there piss at these shows, no wonder i have no interest in pox like this!
  • Options
    I thought being in the seats we would be safe from the idiots, sadly I was wrong. Still wouldn’t let them stop me from going though, nor stopping me from enjoying Oasis.
  • Options
    Oasis were very good as were Kasabian, but saw Killers and Kooks at Hyde Park as well a few weeks back and Killers still rule IMO.

Oasis haven't produced much in last 5 years to rival Killers IMO.
  • Options
    I thought Kasabian rocked wembley saturday.

The crowd went mental at fire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I thought Kasabian rocked wembley saturday.

Agreed my glasses went flying, but luckily retrieved.
  • Options
    Had a great day Saturday despite the rain.

Kazabian really are a stadium band there is no doubt in that now.

Off to see oasis at the Eden project in Cornwall tomorrow which is quite small and there will be less of the beer throwing dickheads probably
  • Options
    Great performance from Oasis on saturday. First time I have seen Kasabian live and thought they were excellent.

Impressed with the new stadium, but not the price of beer. £4 a pint!!! Complete rip off.
  • Options
    Was there on Thursday night, great show, but the beer throwing idiots ruined the night for a lot of people (not me, i stayed dry!) One young girl I saw got covered in Nachos, melted cheese and Ketchup thrown at her from above....needless to say she didn't enjoy the rest of the gig.
  • Options
    Girl with us saw a fella fill a pint glass with piss and go to throw it only to have someone knock into him and spill it down him , shame
  • Options
    I just accept that as being part of going to a lot of gigs now. It doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as people on shoulders do. That's why piss and beer is thrown I reckon
  • Options
    Some of the sh*t for brains near me were fu**in unbelievable.They sat in one row and were then asked to move by the seats rightful owners.10 minutes later the same thing happened a bit of squaring up and they moved to the wrong seats again.this happened for the best part of an hour!
    Fukwits.How do people like that make it through the day week after week???
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Some of the sh*t for brains near me were fu**in unbelievable.They sat in one row and were then asked to move by the seats rightful owners.10 minutes later the same thing happened a bit of squaring up and they moved to the wrong seats again.this happened for the best part of an hour!
    Fukwits.How do people like that make it through the day week after week???[/quote]

That on Saturday? might have been near me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I thought Kasabian rocked wembley saturday.

Same on Sunday mate. They are a band to see for sure, they are playing Brixton this week. Now that will be immense
  • Options
    Impressed with Kasabian. Oasis were superb as ever. Don't look back in anger is something that will stick with me for years to come.