Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

web ecommerce designer software

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Please can any of the tecchies on here direct me to some software that I can use to knock up an ecommerce capable web site? assume little or no knowledge of html etc?

Ta

Comments

• Options
    Im not a techie but I use moonfruit.com and its pretty good. You can sell things using the paypal buttons on there. Not difficult to knock something together there and you can even do a free one just to have a practice and see if it's for you!
  • Options
    You can download a trial version of Dreamweaver from the Adobe website. There are loads of tutorials around and you will end up with a unique site.

if you want people to just pay by Paypal then sign up with them and add a button on your website - Paypay will tell you how to do this.

If you want to take credit cards, then that's a whole lot of hassle!
  • Options
    I'm not fussed with transactional side yet, more the visual and product selection with drop downs, combined with a logon/account to tell you what services you have
  • Options
    Is this the sort of thing you are after ?

http://www.zen-cart.com/
  • Options
    argh the phantom returns..
  • Options
    just have a look at website templates you can download, but moonfruit.com looks like it should do all you need.

It might be worth you paying a couple of quid to get it made properly - havea word with Randy Andy if your interested. It might save you allot of hassle in the long run.
  • Options
    its a concept rather than a fully functional site I'm after.