Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hop Farm Festival

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Did anyone else get down to this at the weekend?

A bloody good line up yesterday, The Twang proved themselves to be one of the best live bands we have at the moment still. Ladyhawke, Petrol Emotion Doves and Editors were sound too but something incredibly special closed the night off.

Roger Daltrey and Paul Weller on the same stage at the same time closing the show. Roger f*cking Daltrey man!!!

Comments

• Options
    sounds great - what did they do?
    Also glad you enjoyed TPE, you must've got there early! I saw them on Friday and thought they were excellent, tis nice to have them back
  • Options
    Got there about 11 yesterday, they were first on.

Magic bus was one of them
  • Options
    Sorry carter but I cannot take you seriously with this statement..
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]The Twang proved themselves to be one of the best live bands we have at the moment still.
  • Options
    We're all different son. Have you seen them live?
  • Options
    Nope and I have no intention of seeing them live, unless I happen to be at a festival they are performing at so I can hurl a pint of warm liquid at them. Horrible brummy chavs
  • Options
    The Twang are rubbish, and I have seen them live.

I went to see Blur on Friday at Hyde Park, they were very good.
  • Options
    Brilliant.

You know when people say 'I don't like curry' or something of that ilk when they have never eaten the stuff I wonder how people can come to that conclusion.

I've seen them a few times and they have been faultless everytime. I don't like smackheads but I love the Libertines.
  • Options
    But I like curry ;-) I have listeneed to the Twang's music and personally think they are just another over-hyped band by the NME, terrible lyrics and terrible music. How you can even mention the Libertines in the same sentance as the Twang is baffling but each to their own I suppose
  • Options
    Pah the editors another kindergarten inspired Joy Division. Hang on U2 did that interestingly thirty years ago!

The Twang thank god at least they're a bit different.
  • Options
    This weekend oasis and kasabian, now not many lineups can match that!