Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

July THE best month

* My birthday
* My wifes birthday
* Beer festival season
* summer
* last footie season far enough away to foget some of the total shit
* New footie season not far away and you can look forward with the usueual mis-guided optemism.

I give you July ------------the best month of the year.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]* My birthday

With you on that.
  • Options
    Well I'm heading back to the land of the smiles in under 3 weeks so this July is pretty good I grant you that.
  • Options
    Off on holiday on Friday and it's the missus birthday so can't really disagree!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Well I'm heading back to the land of the smiles in under 3 weeks so this July is pretty good I grant you that.
    Can you smile with a broken jaw?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Well I'm heading back to the land of the smiles in under 3 weeks so this July is pretty good I grant you that.
    Can you smile with a broken jaw?

No! Thats why I'm heading out there, after spending an evening with you miserable lot last Thursday I need to see some happy people :o)
  • Options
    My Birthday and the month England won the world cup...... Actually 4 days after i was born
  • Options
    Terrible month, no decent sport on TV in the evenings to pull in the punters, resort full of non spending Portuguese just getting in the way. Small saving grace - also Mrs Algarve's birthday on Wednesday.
  • Options
    A fantastic month, definitely the best! Beer gardens, going out in t-shirts, good times! I never leave the country for more than a weekend during July.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]A fantastic month, definitely the best! Beer gardens, going out in t-shirts, good times!
    And this can't be done in August because.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]A fantastic month, definitely the best! Beer gardens, going out in t-shirts, good times!
    Your t-shirts will be too dirty by August.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In fact, add football season starting in August, and it MUST be better...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

In fact, add football season starting in August, and it MUST be better...
    Then add all the kids on school holidays...