Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danson Show this weekend....

So guaranteed to tip it down !

Comments

• Options
    yep....will take the little one over there on Sunday

**forcast is good at the moment**
  • Options
    taking my niece over there tomorrow
  • Options
    saw this yesterday on the way home is it worth a look?
  • Options
    The Dartford Festival is 18th & 19th July, always a good weekend, Stavros Flatley & Lemar this year apparently.
  • Options
    5th july 09: 10am - 5pm
    charity vehicle show: Demelza House Classic Car Show,family fun day out, lot of attractions, kids fair rides, stalls, tombola Price: show cars £5.00/ public family ticket £10.00 Single occupant £5.00 Venue: Fulston Manor School sports field, Cromer Corner, Ruins Barn Road, Sittingbourne, Kent. Contact: 01233 639251/07593 542467
  • Options
    And you can get some Charlton goodies at Danson:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=34390&newstype=c
  • Options
    I'm over there from 1pm tomorrow. Both my daughters will be dancing on the dance stage at 240 with Streetwise dance troup. It's their 3rd year so old hat for them now. I'll be taking my usual 24 cans, Pimms and picnic.

A good day out for the famly......
  • Options
    hmmmm was going to greenwich park for the afternoon but now thinkig theres more for the kids at Danson? but then danson park doesnt have the Plume outside it.

tricky one.

danson show
  • Options
    Well it was rather s**t today, overpriced or what, £3 for a ride on the ferris wheel, have a laugh.

It was good looking at all the girls in hardly anything though ;)
  • Options
    £2.50 for a bottle of water, good business for them ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Owls are cute though :D

Going again tomorrow to see my mate play the main stage at 11:30 and 5.
  • Options
    I went with the boys and the grand children. Took £110 sheets with me and it went in the blink of an eye. I felt completely out of it because I didn't walk around with my top off and I haven't got a tattoo :0 (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I went with the boys and the grand children. Took £110 sheets with me and it went in the blink of an eye. I felt completely out of it because I didn't walk around with my top off and I haven't got a tattoo :0 (

Quality. Went to see Jocelyn Brown at 5. Got there at 3:30 But lasted half an hour.

The Mrs was just shaking her head and saying why had I taken her to a fat bloke stroke tattoo festival.

I did chuckle.

At least I'm home watching the tennis
  • Options
    We went around asking people if they were Jesus or not.

Also carrying 9 cans of booze around in a flimsy bag is rather tiring and hard work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]We went around asking people if they were Jesus or not.

Also carrying 9 cans of booze around in a flimsy bag is rather tiring and hard work

Jesus didn't have any tatoos....well as far as I know he didn't.
  • Options
    Popped down yesterday. Saw a bloke get wrestled to the ground by the police, and loads of chavvies taking photos and shouting "JUSTICE!".
  • Options
    went yesterday and spent £100 in no time and all I've got to show for it is a 4ft Scooby Doo sitting in the front room !!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]went yesterday and spent £100 in no time and all I've got to show for it is a 4ft Scooby Doo sitting in the front room !!!!

Those pesky kids.
  • Options
    Was there yesterday bit sunburnt, spent some bunce in the craft bit and got some pukka cheese (god I'm getting old) main point would be did anyone else clock on to who was doing the public address's I'm sure it was the bloke who used to do pitch side stuff and some commentry on the videos in the mid 90's tall fella dark hair can't remeber his name.. plenty of eye candy but mainly of the jeremy kyle after 5 pints of stella vairity sadly. Anyhoo was ok going to the kent county show soon and the war and peace show at the hop farm later this month.
  • Options
    Thought the charlton part was excellent, something free at the Danson show that's a novelty.
    Had a go on the lucky dip thing and won a mug, was well happy for a pound !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was supposed to be over there helping out with the scouts but didn't get there at all as I was too busy spending the weekend cooing over my new niece who was born on Friday, then watching my daughter at her performing art school production at the Orchard yesterday.

By the sound of it I missed nothing. I now remember why I've not bothered over the last few years and why when we've gone we've spent most of the time walking around the craft areas and none of it walking around the main arena surrounded by the cream of bexley borough :-)
  • Options
    Sounds like a great laugh... unfortunatly, me and the mrs was down Hall Place with the dog. Nice and peaceful down there.

But, if anyone is looking for a great day out, Thamesmead festival is this weekend :-o
  • Options
    I went to Stone Fete - triumphant return after 11 years away all thanks to Bluewater's money. Sounds exactly the same as Danson Park, loads of fat blokes and women with loads of tattoos shouting at kids! I don't think I've ever seen so many Staffs in one place at the same time :-)
  • Options
    anyone else get given ipswich tickets or was it just me?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: robinson crusoe[/cite]anyone else get given ipswich tickets or was it just me?

no, me as well. Even though i said i was already going !
  • Options
    Like most things in Bexley.... overrated, overpriced, and over populated.......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: robinson crusoe[/cite]anyone else get given ipswich tickets or was it just me?[/quote]

no, me as well. Even though i said i was already going ![/quote]

I'll take your free tickets :)
  • Options
    too late Nathan, you should have been in the tombola.

You can wear the Charlton hair beads my niece won though :-)
  • Options
    I couldnt be arsed to do anything apart from sit down cos it was too hot to walk around.

And I didnt see any tombola either
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The Dartford Festival is 18th & 19th July, always a good weekend, Stavros Flatley & Lemar this year apparently.

No idea who the first bloke is DA9, but left me with a pleasant image of a stereotypical kebab shop owner doing Riverdance... LOL