Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking at the O2

Is the best option to try the car park for the tube? If not then what?

Comments

• Options
    So a search on here Henners. Been discussed loads of times!
  • Options
    Park right at the end of Tunnel Avenue and walk across the footbridge opposite Nando's and walk over to the O2, about 15 minute walk but saves you the astronomical car parking prices, and a quicker getaway at the end, plenty of street parking there.

Tunnel Avenue
  • Options
    Typical. I get slated and mocked for asking a simple question. Is it cos I isn't part of the clique?

Thanks DA9 for the only sensible answer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Thanks DA9 for the only sensible answer.

I'm quite proud, I think that's a first for me?
  • Options
    you can park at the North Greenwich station car park for about 4 or 5 pounds I think
  • Options
    or smile nicely at a car driving out and they might give them your ticket. flash a bit of leg.. .perhaps best ifyour wife does that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]you can park at the North Greenwich station car park for about 4 or 5 pounds I think
    £6 after 11am
  • Options
    Six quid all day after 11 but lots of people hand over tickets when leaving if you look friendly.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]or smile nicely at a car driving out and they might give them your ticket. flash a bit of leg.. .perhaps best ifyour wife does that.

LOL

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Six quid all day after 11 but lots of people hand over tickets when leaving if you look friendly.

No chance of that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I park in Well Hall Road near to McDonalds and get the bus. Usually takes about half-an-hour
  • Options
    Get a ticketless parking ticket from The O2 (ticketmaster) website for the event (if you are going to one)

If not an event, then I dont know
  • Options
    Park at The Pilot and walk