Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dog Lovers ?

Not a would you im afraid but a story just out on news. 2 dogs left in car in this heat and no real surprise the poor animals died.We hear it every year dont we ? thing is these were two police dogs left in the police dog handlers van/car !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder if RSPCA etc will get involved as they would if it was a member of the public whose stupidity had killed these animals ?

Comments

• Options
    Cause they wont get involved.... one for them one rule for us.....
  • Options
    Heard this story and couldn't believe it. In this heat he must of nigh on cooked them............
  • Options
    Not that I'm bound to support the Old Bill here but I'm guessing that someone somewhere got their wires crossed and didn't do what they were supposed to as opposed to someone simply not caring and being stupid.
    I think those dog vans have an aircon system in them that stay on in some way whether the engine is running or not....well if they haven't they damn well should have.
  • Options
    well lets hpe in one way your right. If it was the vans AC failure then that would explain it.

far be it for me to suggest that the OB are totaly uncaring stupid twats.
  • Options
    I know a dog handler who this happened to at Belmarsh.

He left the dog in the van with the back door open and some scroat decided to close it for him - his dog died.

Apart from the devastation it caused him by losing a much loved pet and member of his family, it virtually destroyed his career and took almost four years to clear his name.

Oh, and the bastard who did this - and laughed in his face when he found out - comes out next year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Not a would you im afraid but a story just out on news. 2 dogs left in car in this heat and no real surprise the poor animals died.We hear it every year dont we ? thing is these were two police dogs left in the police dog handlers van/car !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wonder if RSPCA etc will get involved as they would if it was a member of the public whose stupidity had killed these animals ?

The officer called in the RSPCA himself and is co-operating fully
  • Options
    Got two dogs and appaled by it...........he will be in bits but to be frank he should be several disciplined..........generally if something is done againt the police it is dealt with more severly than if it was done against joe public so it should work the other way....the punishment should be more than joe public.........he knew the risk and took a gamble it cost two dogs thier lives...........can you imagine the pain those dogs went through.........very sad
  • Options
    The two dogs would have died in agony, the handler/owner will be suffering enough, no way would he just have left them, something must have gone wrong. What a tragedy!