Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

total crap

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
what a shambles this football club has become,no leadership no respect to the fans who got us back to the valley ,who also helped the club going under before,at the moment this club this total crap,even though i will support them forever ,i am so dissuloutioned that not one word has come from senior sources in the club,as i said before what a shambles

Comments

• Options
    All will be revealed at the fans Forum meeting at The Valley July 9th. Presume you're going.
  • Options
    They don't allow louts in..............sorry cf........LOL!
  • Options
    Should be a very very interesting evening :)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]what a shambles this football club has become,no leadership no respect to the fans who got us back to the valley ,who also helped the club going under before,at the moment this club this total crap,even though i will support them forever ,i am so dissuloutioned that not one word has come from senior sources in the club,as i said before what a shambles[/quote]

Assuming its not cancelled!!!
  • Options
    'don't get your hopes up' is what I 've learned in the last year..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite] am so dissuloutioned
    if it means anything at all, I think that means you are immoral and corrupt
  • Options
    [/quote]

Assuming its not cancelled!!![/quote]

Thats right cheer me up why dont you ;)
  • Options
    I cannot believe that from being Pound for Pound the best managed club in England (cash mngt, transfers, etc) we find ourselves in this position.

If I could change something in the past I would have kept Scotty Parker at least until the end of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]

Assuming its not cancelled!!!

Thats right cheer me up why dont you ;)
    Could be worse in could be on and the big announcement would be we are being taken over by Mike Ashley, Simon Jordan and as Chief exe will be Mark Lawrenson...... and Big Fat Merv' as Diet and Fitness coach
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7 Expat[/cite]I cannot believe that from being Pound for Pound the best managed club in England (cash mngt, transfers, etc) we find ourselves in this position.

If I could change something in the past I would have kept Scotty Parker at least until the end of the season.

Well so would Charlton if he hadn't refused to play !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Well so would Charlton if he hadn't refused to play ![/quote] mmh don't remember that but if its true, serves him right. Thats what happens when you sign for the richest club full of superstars. Another year or so he could have gone to Arsenal, Liverpool where he would have been a 1st teamer and done really well.. ah well
  • Options
    'Fraid it is true SE7, this ground has been covered before but IMHO it was the pebble that started the avalanche.