Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wembley what can you take in ?

The good lady will be going to see Take That tom and is planning a picnic washed down with lashing of wine pimms etc now checking the Wembley rules i think she would be lucky to be allowed in wearing loud clothes let alone a picnic........are the rules the same for concerts as footy or are they a tad more less Gestapo like can you take in plastic bottles or wine boxes.........just want to check as dont want her necking a shed full before she goas in......or do any of you guys/girls know any cunning plans

Comments

• Would like to know for Oasis next week also. I know the concourse bars are open so i would doubt they would let booze in.
  • Getting a drink outside Wembley is a mare.Getting one inside is extortionate.Planning on getting smashed in Baker street before venturing on to see Kasabian next week.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Would like to know for Oasis next week also. I know the concourse bars are open so i would doubt they would let booze in.[/quote]

Same here JT Sat 11th cant wait
  • Indeed Saturday. Just guna get on it before hand i think as Carly says.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Would like to know for Oasis next week also. I know the concourse bars are open so i would doubt they would let booze in.

Same here JT Sat 11th cant wait

Yep, 11th for me to, although tickets not through yet !!!
  • Got them today
  • My Oasis tickets were also delivered today. You had to sign for them, so they are now at the Post Office.

Went to England V Andorra a couple of weeks ago pints were about £3.60 I think. The food was extortionate £5+ for a burger. No queues at all.

You definitely can't take alcohol in or cans or bottles. Not sure about food.
  • What were the rules and regs for taking food and drink in DG?
  • ian drank in kingsbury last time one stop on from Wembley. Got a beer and cheap food easy in a place call the Tonky Gorilla... odd name but said it was pretty easy to get served.

You got no chance of taking stuff in. they will want you to spend your coin in there.
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]My Oasis tickets were also delivered today. You had to sign for them, so they are now at the Post Office.

Question, since I booked the tickets I've moved house, I've got the post office forwarding all mail thingy, however if they are delivered and have to be signed for, is this coming from the post office i.e will it come to my new address, or is this directly from the ticket agency (or whoever) in which case they won't have my new address and the people who bought my house will have a pair of Oasis tickets !!!

Booked the tickets about a year ago and have stupidly lost the phone no and can't remember who I booked them through, rung an add in the NOTW !!....I have an 8 digit booking ref, but not much use without a phone no.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2009
    I'm sure I've mentioned before if you want a drink outside Wembley try the chinese across the road. No chance of taking anything in with you
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]My Oasis tickets were also delivered today. You had to sign for them, so they are now at the Post Office.

Question, since I booked the tickets I've moved house, I've got the post office forwarding all mail thingy, however if they are delivered and have to be signed for, is this coming from the post office i.e will it come to my new address, or is this directly from the ticket agency (or whoever) in which case they won't have my new address and the people who bought my house will have a pair of Oasis tickets !!!

Booked the tickets about a year ago and have stupidly lost the phone no and can't remember who I booked them through, rung an add in the NOTW !!....I have an 8 digit booking ref, but not much use without a phone no.

I booked mine through Ticketmaster query no 08444 999 999. The tickets were delivered by Royal Mail, Special Delivery. As I wasn't there to sign for them I collected them the next day from the P.O with passport as ID.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] You got no chance of taking stuff in. they will want you to spend your coin in there.

Exactly, they'd actually be pretty stupid to allow you to take your own stuff in.
  • The good lady went tuesday to Take That they did the old take the tops of your bootles trick.at the gate.....so spare tops in pocket.............no cans glass etc

its my turn to take the youngest sunday but got seats so will leave it late as poosible then go in..but with 50,000 screaming ladies i just may go in earlier have a few beers and take in the scenary....