Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

can't f***** believe it

Just seen an "old" lady (60 ish I suppose) standing at a bus stop wearing a rollneck jumper & a COAT.

In this weather !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Maybe she was cold?
  • Options
    Probably a shoplifter
  • Options
    maybe she was mad?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]maybe she was mad?

She will be when she realises she forgot to put her skirt on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]maybe she was mad?

She will be when she realises she forgot to put her skirt on!
    :)
  • Options
    Probably got a lot of freezer shopping to do in iceland's.
  • Options
    Secret Agent for the Soviet Union, all her coats and jumpers are wired?
  • Options
    I saw one of those indy trendy types wearing a cardigan and a tie on Sunday. Also saw someone in Bromley wearing a polo shirt with a scarf on the same day. I hope they both get heat stroke.
  • Options
    obvious......

Her coat has her prized Clarlton Life badge on it and she wants to make sure she gets to know all other lifers
  • Options
    Had exactly the opposite this morning. Collecting a car from a big country house: no answer at the door, rang the contact number: no reply . The car was in the drive so wandered round the lawns to the rear and there was the (female) owner soaking up the rays with a distinct lack of clothing. I'm sure there was a time I could have turned the situation to some advantage but that was a long time ago! A discreet cough and a 'Good morning Madam ' had her racing indoors to find clothing and the car keys. I then made my excuses and left. Had to have the air con on full blast to cool me down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She wanted to be noticed...craved attention
  • Options
    The hoodies are still out in force...no matter what the temperature....it's hoods up for us yoot!
  • Options
    youngish guy this am in suit, hat, raincoat and old fashioned umbrella.

Must have thought he was making a statement but his pony tail gave him away as a prat.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]youngish guy this am in suit, hat, raincoat and old fashioned umbrella.

Must have thought he was making a statement but his pony tail gave him away as a prat.[/quote]

The pony tail is always a sure sign!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]youngish guy this am in suit, hat, raincoat and old fashioned umbrella.

Must have thought he was making a statement but his pony tail gave him away as a prat.

Is that a fact, I had one for nigh on 20 years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]youngish guy this am in suit, hat, raincoat and old fashioned umbrella.

but have you now seen sense?

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

but have you now seen sense?

:-)

Just too old now to carry it off.
  • Options
    Did I read recently-ish that Francis Rossi cut off his pony-tail??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Just too old now to carry it off.
    Comes to us all mate, comes to us all :)