Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Glasto Thread

MCSMCS
edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
Mrs MCS is out tonight, so watched the U21's, then a bit of 2020 cricket (Som v Goucs great game), now have the glasto stuff on on bbc3, just watched lady gaga (whoa she is horny lol) and now Jack Penate (Blackheath Lad and Charlton season ticket holder) top set well done him. Will be watching Bloc party later.

Anyone else

Comments

• Options
    Also forgot to mention have me 5th strongbow in me hand too hahaha
  • Options
    Lily allen ding dong..
  • Options
    Shit performer imo adam, but i would smash her back doors in, no question!
  • Options
    Yeah looking forward to Bloc Party, I actually turned down a ticket for their gig at the Garage last night (what was I thinking?!). Oh and MCS I'm joining you in a few ciders, got the Bulmers in at the moment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Also forgot to mention have me 5th strongbow in me hand too hahaha

Watching Lady GaGa & Lily, you sure thats cider in your hand ?
    Dirty boy.................
  • Options
    Bloc Party rock, absolute quality. Loving the Penate gig tho, he really is gonna be massive soon, and defo one of our own. Hope suzi et al is over there watching/supporting him. Cyder rocks eh Col lol

Mog how you know me so well!! ;-)
  • Options
    Jack Penate new stuff is fucking wonderful
  • Options
    Yeah I like Penate, saw him at Shep Bush couple of years ago, chatted to Adele in the crowd too. Gotta love the cider on a warm summers evening, now where's my Wurzels record?
  • Options
    Penate rocks, been following him for a while now, as rothers says his new stuff is awesome, Everything is new wicked album.

Cyder rocks lol just need to work for another couple of weeks and i can afford the aspalls premier cru 7% gig that NLA so rightly bashes on about lol!!
  • Options
    as much as I loved glasto 2007 waking up in a muddle/8 hours to get out the car park and 4 hours home is the biggest come down ever.

I have never taken so many drugs in my life and have 2
    kids now so will never do it again, however once in a lifetime so an absolute must
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope your watching then SouthenDude, so at least you can reminiss a bit!!
  • Options
    Ting tings on now, want to hurt the bird (mmmmmmmm nice), and i want to punch the melt in soppy glasses, it aint sunny gomez!!
  • Options
    All on bbc3 guys? Anyone know when doves are playing?
  • Options
    Wish I was there :-(

Agreed Ollie - that bird would get the good news. Reminds me a bit of Danni Behr...

As for cider - you need to get some of the pear cider they serve at the festival. That stuff is proper potent
  • Options
    Pear cyder is for gays dude lol!! Even if it were 12%!! No excuse!! ;-)

But anyway just learned that the Specials are on bbc4!! Missed most of it gutted!!
  • Options
    Superclive not sure when Doves are on, but if i see i will post mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Think Doves are playing the John Peel stage so dont know if they'll get their own show like the Ting Tings etc are... will prob be on the highlights show on BBC2 though?

Edit: Scrub that - Doves are in the 10.30 programme on BBC Three...
  • Options
    Dont knock the pear cider dude! That stuff will kick your arse...
  • Options
    Cheers fella, think they just said on after eastenders along with blockparty, isaw them at brixton top draw
  • Options
    Fair enough, i won't knock, but i just be dubious!! Pears, gay fruit!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Specials on BBC4 were superb.
  • Options
    Gutted i missed it, saw last 10 mins, was loving Ghost town, then it finished!! Didn't clock the prog was on bbc4 too!!

Schoolboy!!
  • Options
    Think I may have pointed you in the direction via Facebook.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Think I may have pointed you in the direction via Facebook.......

On Rothko's status, lol i think you may of done, cheers really enjoyed what i saw of it. Sure i will be able to catch some more later on highlights.
  • Options
    The Specials were ...well ....... special for me - saw them at the Spa Centre Leamington Spa singing Ghost Town before it was released - we all thought it was about Leamington!!!
  • Options
    On bbc3 now enjoying the ting tings 'shut up and let me go' something about them thats good (apart from the blokes silly glasses but i let him off now cos its only them 2 on stage so fair play) yeah i am feeling them lol!!

Wouldn't mind feeling her tho lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    God I hate the Ting B*****d Tings. Get off and get the party on
  • Options
    who the feck is this geezer on at the moment sounds like someone is stamping on his bollocks.
  • Options
    Lol, i can see how you think that, they are different tho, give em that lol, but yeah get anyone (and i reckon i mean just about anyone too) off and get Block Party on, they rock
  • Options
    never heard off them.