Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

friday five choices

commuting; hell or just something to get used to (guess whos been working up town all week)

The murray i hate most; andy or richard

Lennon or mccartney

Charlton fans are too nice or we are reasonable and have that dunkirk spirit.
Sd

Comments

• sodding mobile.

Social media (twitter facebook etc) i,m part of it or waste of time/you wot?
  • the sheep track does get a bit busy first thing in the morning

do not hate either, why should I ?

Lennon

Too Nice
  • edited June 2009
    Im on here so part of it.(and its a waste of time !)
  • hell
    neither but andy at a push
    mcartney
    we're too nice...... it'll be exciting in the championship/league one/we're 5th
    you what
  • hell
    andy
    lennon
    somewhere in between
    (sodding or mobile?) mobile
    you what
  • edited June 2009
    commuting; hell

The murray i hate most; andy

Lennon

Charlton fans are too nice

Social media (twitter facebook etc) waste of time
  • Hell
    Neither
    Lennon
    Reasonable
    Part of it.
  • commuting; hell

The murray i hate most; andy

Lennon

Charlton fans: too nice

Social media (twitter facebook etc) waste of time.
  • just something to get used to

andy (dont actually hate him, just dont back him)

mccartney (despise Lennon for his IRA connections and alleged involvement in fund raising)

Charlton fans are too nice

part of Facebook only
  • For people watching great----------crammed to f**k,hell

neither

neither

far to nice

no idea
  • Sponsored links:

• commuting - get used to it - indeed make the most of it - read on the train, try to avoid the tube and walk as much as possible
    neither
    neither
    neither
    no idea
  • commuting; hell

The murray i hate most; andy or richard: One is the greatest British male tennis player in 60 years and has been seen at the Valley, the other a Charlton legend and unsung hero. I hate neither.

Lennon or mccartney: Lennon

Charlton fans are too nice or we are reasonable and have that dunkirk spirit: far too nice.

Social media: Does CL count?
  • edited June 2009
    commuting; hell or just something to get used to (guess whos been working up town all week) hell but have had to get used to it
    The murray i hate most; andy or richard dont HATE either but have a higher regard for Richard

Lennon or mccartney Lennon by a nose

Charlton fans are too nice or we are reasonable and have that dunkirk spirit. reasonable etc

Social media (twitter facebook etc) i,m part of it or waste of time/you wot? YOU WOT
  • commuting; hell

The murray i hate most; andy or richard: Andy, although hate is too strong a word and i am warming to him a little

Lennon or mccartney: Lennon

Charlton fans are too nice or we are reasonable and have that dunkirk spirit: dunno about too nice or dunkirk spirit, but we are too reasonable

Social media: waste of time (excluding CL)
  • edited June 2009
    On the odd occasion I have to go up to the Smoke I sympathise with those that have to do it everyday (like Mrs.M). The tube is a Health and Safety nightmare for commuters: how do TfL get away with it?

A. Murray seems to have had some sort of personality by-pass but he's doing his best. R.Murray is a diamond, though a little tarnished at the moment.

Lennon!

Too nice but expect that to change next season if things go pear shaped under Parky (again). The Dunkirk spirit was at it's most evident under Lennie the Great!

Haven't a clue.