Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent v Slurrey Beckenham

ALL GOING SAY EI,,, EI,,,,,,

Comments

• Options
    er....EI,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    ME .....well, that's if the tkts arrive in time - ordered online.

Account was debited on the 11th but nothing received so far & no reply to 2 emails I sent yesterday & today.
  • Options
    AYE!
  • Options
    Aye with my Boy
  • Options
    Is this tonight or Sunday?
  • Options
    aye!!!
  • Options
    If we all wear our CL badges, we'll recognize each other !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Is this tonight or Sunday?

Slurrey v Kent tonight @ The Oval
    Kent v Slurrey Sunday @ Beckenham.
  • Options
    AND (Super) Kent have a brand new (Super) Scoreboard at Beckenham........
  • Options
    I'm going to both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you please make sure those non Sportsman do not damage my Football pitch at Beckenham please as our season starts in about six weeks.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Can you please make sure those non Sportsman do not damage my Football pitch at Beckenham please as our season starts in about six weeks.

What....do you mean the Palarse training ground next door?...If so, get fooked!!!
  • Options
    To those who are interested, Kent posted 168-6 off their 20 overs and Surrey ended up 167 all out off of 19.4 overs, so Kent won by one run! :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]To those who are interested, Kent posted 168-6 off their 20 overs and Surrey ended up 167 all out off of 19.4 overs, so Kent won by one run! :0)

Really !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but

GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Kent were also penalised 6 runs amazingly for a slow over rate....Surrey were looking more or less dead and buried when suddenly the bombshell was dropped that 6 runs would be added to their score before the start of the 20th over...Jeez it made for a really tense final over....but we just scraped home.
    Great evenings entertainment...roll on Beckers on Sunday.
  • Options
    Am taking my St.George cross/addicks flag down to Beck on Sunday.
    Meeting point for Lifers ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Kent were also penalised 6 runs amazingly for a slow over rate....Surrey were looking more or less dead and buried when suddenly the bombshell was dropped that 6 runs would be added to their score before the start of the 20th over...Jeez it made for a really tense final over....but we just scraped home.
    Great evenings entertainment...roll on Beckers on Sunday.

I was following this game via the bbc website and i was wondering what the hell was going on...thought we'd blown it with 3 balls remaining and only 2 needed....but thankfuly Slurrey bottled it!

Those going on Sunday enjoy! C'mon Superkent!!
  • Options
    Will be there in 24 hours...........
    Went passed the ground this morning and it looks a picture.
    Got New Scoreboard over on the bank opposite the Pavillion.
    As you come into the ground from the main entrance,turn Right, past the "corprate tents" & afew Lifers will be meeting around the sightscreen area.
    Will have my CAFC/St.Georges Cross flag.
    Please wear your CharltonLife Badges so we know who you are................
  • Options
    ..........Be nice to meet CharltonCarl.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MOG - will look for your flag!

Bit of a party this game, as we've already qualified for the quarter-finals. But we should go all out for a win so we finish top of the group, and get a home tie.

Watched both the Hants game at T Wells and the Surrey game at the Oval this week with Charlton folk - and we all agreed the cricket season has been so much more fun than the football season these last three years ...

So can we agree not to talk CAFC while watching the mighty Kent tomorrow? It would be a shame to spoil a nice day !!!
  • Options
    Will try..............

;-)
  • Options
    Maybe there tomorrow and willhope to get toone of the county championship days next week,if its sunny
  • Options
    Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Less than 20 Hours to go,
    thats 1 "sleep" if I can..............
  • Options
    Anyone know if tickets available on the day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Anyone know if tickets available on the day?

Should think so............... there normally is.
  • Options
    Doors open at 1pm:
    Concessions £10 for over 60s & U18's
    otherwise £20.
  • Options
    Got tickets already and taking the Mrs (who hated cricket with a passion), Junior and Junior Junior (his first ever game). Hope it doesn't turn out to be a bit of a dead rubber.
  • Options
    Wonder what Bec looks like at this moment ....It's been hailing here like I've never seen before & our garden looks like a winter wonderland !
    Just as well the players won't be wearing white tomorrow....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Doors open at 1pm:
    otherwise £20.
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Doors open at 1pm:
    otherwise £20.

Oi...my ticket should have only been a tenner then!!