Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bruno

The new film by sacha bora cohen (borat /ali guy)

looks really good
Am really excited

ANYONE ELSE?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah - really up for this. Supposed to be far more outrageous than Borat.
  • Options
    Anyone else see in the news last week that he was filming a scene where he was dancing round a fire naked with some hunters from the deep south and they pulled their guns on him and his crew... still gotta be better than pulling their old boys out with him?!?! ;-)

I was not a big fan of Ali G and while I was really exited about Borat, I was disappointed (first 20 mins was brilliant though (and the bits with his fat sidekick)). Prob give this a miss till out on DVD.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    saw some rushes before i got the boot from work, its better than Borat by a country mile.. the talkshow with his adopted baby OJ .. pure class.. god knows what he will do next but cant wait..

large_bw_bruno_baby_no_logo.jpg

article-0-0440246A000005DC-497_468x511.jpg
  • Options
    I shall really enjoy it. Then laugh even harder at the idiotic scenesters and journos who try and justify it as higlighting how all Americans are stupid and homphobic.
  • Options
    Looks even better than Borat, no sure the Austrian will enjoy it heheh especially the part when he call Mein Kampf the Bible of Austrian Fashion written by Austria's little black sheep Hitler.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I manufactured the 'red carpet' for the UK Premiere.(www.twitter.com/floorpromotion)

The black n white one with the logo running through it.
  • Options
    She can walk all over me any day. . . .
  • Options
    My fave. . . .
  • Options
    Isla Fisher... Deffo...

shes Fab..

isla-fisher.jpg
  • Options
    I first saw him do Bruno in the little skits between shows on the Paramount comedy channel in the nineties. Comedy f***ing gold watching all the stuck up twats in the fashion industry disappear up their own arseholes as he made them look like utter muppets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prefer this one myself Falconwood:
    article-1193742-0561D1C8000005DC-631_306x647.jpg
    (drools)
  • Options
    I found Ali G a bit lame but loved the Bruno sketch when he tried to turn the American TV preacher. Hilarious.
    I'll wait and watch the movie on dvd.
  • Options
    i heard somewhere that darren ambrose has got a cameo in it
  • Options
    My sister went to the premiere last week and she said it's brilliant.
  • Options
    Saw it yesterday, all I will say is Oh My God, how he is still alive is beyond me, outrageous film and not for the faint hearted.