Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Calendar Girls

DA9DA9
edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
Is it perverted to want to see this, just for the chance of seeing Jill Halfpenny with her kit off?

Jill

Comments

• Options
    No but it would have been to see June Brown
  • Options
    My Missus has seen this twice and wants to go again. I think I might go with her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]My Missus has seen this twice and wants to go again. I think I might go with her.

Do they actually go starkers or is it all covered by stage props etc?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    They're starkers on stage but discretly covered with props, if you know what I mean apart from one and I think that was Patricia Hodge
  • Options
    Not perverted at all, but pretty devastating for women of the same age in whom gravity has dealt deadlier blows!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Is it perverted to want to see this, just for the chance of seeing Jill Halfpenny with her kit off?

Jill

So you want to see halfpenny's threepennys ?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    Aye, LOL
  • Options
    A life time back was with this bird she was loaded, an advertising exec for the Evening News. She got free tickets to a play called steaming. I thought it was strange that she wanted to see a show about footie herberts ! anyway we was in front row and it turns out it all takes place in a womans steam room and they were 100% kit off. Belinda Blethan was one of the stars. havnt a clue what it was all about but great view being in front row !
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]A life time back was with this bird she was loaded, an advertising exec for the Evening News. She got free tickets to a play called steaming. I thought it was strange that she wanted to see a show about footie herberts ! anyway we was in front row and it turns out it all takes place in a womans steam room and they were 100% kit off. Belinda Blethan was one of the stars. havnt a clue what it was all about but great view being in front row !

And she's quite a big girl up top is Blethan, saw her in that between the sheets!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]A life time back was with this bird she was loaded, an advertising exec for the Evening News. She got free tickets to a play called steaming. I thought it was strange that she wanted to see a show about footie herberts ! anyway we was in front row and it turns out it all takes place in a womans steam room and they were 100% kit off. Belinda Blethan was one of the stars. havnt a clue what it was all about but great view being in front row !

Hey, GH ....... was this the play you meant?

Steaming
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was yonks back i think Dians Doors played the room attendant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]was yonks back i think Dians Doors played the room attendant.

Click the linky above, GH ..... it sounds like the play you describe, but then showing in Australia
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options