Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can I get a refund on my season ticket?

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
Serious question. I have changed my mind.

Comments

• Options
    Ask the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Serious question. I have changed my mind.

Yes, if you can just post your bank details I'll arrange it immediately.
  • Options
    Cant phone from work.
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Serious question.
    I have changed my mind.
    You mean you've changed your mind and it's no longer a serious question?
  • Options
    \why would u change your mind now???????
  • Options
    Cant phone as the phonelines are down.

Why? Why not? I can return normal consumer goods if I change my mind.
  • Options
    If not - try ebay.
  • Options
    I am sure there's a bleedin application on the friggin I-phone that can do it ?
  • Options
    Be lucky to get 50p on ebay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]\why would u change your mind now???????
  • Options
    Another year of sitting next to Rothko is enough to put anyone off.

Just come to the first game.

The first time we lose the ball or concede a corner or throw in flounce down to the touchline and throw it on the pitch and then walk out of the stadium.

Many others will follow your example and you will be a hero.
  • Options
    Who the hell is Joanne Beckham and why would I want to meet and greet her?
  • Options
    You get to put your winkie in her ear.
  • Options
    Could we keep this on subject? Would I still be lauded if I threw it on the pitch at Bray? If it hasnt turned up by then I'll ceremoniously throw last years onto the pitch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Who the hell is Joanne Beckham and why would I want to meet and greet her?

Why on earth would you want to go to a Palace dedicated club night in Ashford if you weren't a supporter?! It's not exactly buzzing with Nigels around these parts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Cant phone as the phonelines are down.

Why? Why not? I can return normal consumer goods if I change my mind.

Well said, your choice, nobody has the right to question your decision, an opinion, yes, to question no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Could we keep this on subject? Would I still be lauded if I threw it on the pitch at Bray? If it hasnt turned up by then I'll ceremoniously throw last years onto the pitch.
    Throwing empty STs is a bit "Palace" though, innit?
  • Options
    Ah, NO, don't leave me with Daly!
  • Options
    In answer to your question Clem, you can always get a refund on individual tickets if returned a certain time amount before the event, so if as long as it was a few days before the first game of the season, i see no reason why you would not get a full refund.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll tipex 2009/2010 on the front. Having said that we are so slint at the moment dont be surprised if is done to this years book.
  • Options
    If you don't mind me asking, what are actual reasons for wanting a refund ?

If its for non-Charlton reasons, then ignore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I'll tipex 2009/2010 on the front. Having said that we are so slint at the moment dont be surprised if is done to this years book.

The Refund Officer post was made redundant so you may have to wait until around May for any refund to arrive
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I'll tipex 2009/2010 on the front. Having said that we are so slint at the moment dont be surprised if is done to this years book.

The Refund Officer post was made redundant so you may have to wait until around May for any refund to arrive

Seriously, if you've not been drinking heavily at lunchtime I'd be interested in how you think making light out of the redundancies, with a number of those affected posting on here, is in any way amusing or appropriate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]If you don't mind me asking, what are actual reasons for wanting a refund ?

If its for non-Charlton reasons, then ignore.

is it because you thought Parky was leaving but now realise you have been duped ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    Seriously, if you've not been drinking heavily at lunchtime I'd be interested in how you think making light out of the redundancies, with a number of those affected posting on here, is in any way amusing or appropriate?

Jesus, lighten up. Don't try and make issues out of things that are not there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Who the hell is Joanne Beckham and why would I want to meet and greet her?

isn't she Becks sister.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Serious question. I have changed my mind.

swap week starts tomorrow, go down The Valley and swap it for cash.
  • Options
    Swap it for Joanne Beckham, or alternatively, contact MOG, he'll do you a nice bit of underlay for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Swap it for Joanne Beckham, or alternatively, contact MOG, he'll do you a nice bit of underlay for it.

Why, is MOG a carpet fitter?