Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liam Dickinson

2»

Comments

• Derby have turned down 2 small bids from Norwich. I wonder if we are interested, as he is available at the right price. They bought him for £700k and would sell him for a lot less.
  • http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5422371,00.html

Seems like every other club is stealing a march on us. I think we're going to lose out on a lot of players unless the club gets sorted behind the scenes.
  • where are Brighton gonna find 400k plus from. No real reason to expect he'd do any better than McLeod in this league.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]where are Brighton gonna find 400k plus from. No real reason to expect he'd do any better than McLeod in this league.

have'nt Brighton got a big money man behind them now|?
  • it's that time of year where i want us to sign every single player we are linked with even though i had never heard of them before reading the rumour, just because i'm bored by the lack of charlton matches. so i say sign him up.
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]where are Brighton gonna find 400k plus from. No real reason to expect he'd do any better than McLeod in this league.

He's now signed for brighton, for just over £100K, on a 3 yr deal, according to bbc website