Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am smashed

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]MCS, Tesco's are doing Westons Original (organic) in 3 litre boxes for £6 (7 1/2%). It's a still cider, absolutely no fizz. Sit in the sun and let it creep up on you. You won't want to get out of the deck-cair!

i had a still Cider in dorset the other year had lumps of apples floating in it the works, I couldnt walk after 3 pints of the gear

fecking Luvly

Olls we will have to differ aspalls over Ice fall over gear
  • Options
    Just re-sent it.

Still cider with lumps of apples in sets me off. I love the stuff, proper scrumpy
  • Options
    Cider always sends me crackers. Well, more crackers than usual.

Love a nice cider to get rid of a hangover though - just like apple juice (sort of).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Cider always sends me crackers. Well, more crackers than usual.

Love a nice cider to get rid of a hangover though - just like apple juice (sort of).

One of my 5 a day!!!
  • Options
    I love progress. A few years ago people used to shout at the traffic and fall asleep on park benches. Now you can log on and tell the world.

Katy's (7.5%) is the cider to drink. Four for £5 in Morrisons.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I love progress. A few years ago people used to shout at the traffic and fall asleep on park benches. Now you can log on and tell the world.

Katy's (7.5%) is the cider to drink. Four for £5 in Morrisons.[/quote]

Well found sir, I thought I held the monopoly on that too
  • Options
    A couple of years ago I was lucky enough to try some Cornish Gold Cider. It was served from a plastic barrel behind the bar. When I put my pint on the table one of the girls said, who ordered spirits. The effect was somewhat similar. I had a nice little nap after just 1 pint. I've never had anything quite that strong before.
  • Options
    BTW, serving drinks ice-cold with ice in them, etc. is just a cheap and nasty way of hiding their bad taste.

Any drink that is worth drinking is worth drinking at room temperature (puts on his anti-flame suit ;o) ). You don't serve red wine with ice, or, god-forbid, a malt whiskey. They only serve Beaujolais nouveau chilled because the wine is so young it hasn't developed its own taste properly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stuart the Red[/cite]BTW, serving drinks ice-cold with ice in them, etc. is just a cheap and nasty way of hiding their bad taste.

Any drink that is worth drinking is worth drinking at room temperature (puts on his anti-flame suit ;o) ). You don't serve red wine with ice, or, god-forbid, a malt whiskey. They only serve Beaujolais nouveau chilled because the wine is so young it hasn't developed its own taste properly.

Great vodka is served as cold as possible !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stuart the Red[/cite]BTW, serving drinks ice-cold with ice in them, etc. is just a cheap and nasty way of hiding their bad taste.

well said. Do the French drink that rubish or just market it for silly Brits?

Sheppy vintage cider %7.4 rather nice.
    Or Innes & Gunns ale from rum casks gos down easily.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CommentAuthorShootersHillGuru CommentTime26 minutes ago # 40

Great vodka is served as cold as possible !!

My wife brought me back some real Russian Vodka from her last business trip and it really does taste better at room temperature than straight out of the freezer.
  • Options
    Got smashed last night as ventured out of my comfort zone & tried a selection of Drinks including :- Absinth, Champagne, Vodka Jelly, Some Cocktails & of course Beer. Was Amazed I could still DJ.