Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover

Anyone got any news ?

Comments

• Options
    ha ha ha

No sorry steve PV swore us all to secrecy in a mass whisper ;o)
  • Options
    Apr 18th 2009 quote# 1
    Two rumours that I heard today.
    1. The Who are about to sell off their back catalogue and curbs' brother will become a very rich man and will buy the club for curbs to return.
    2. Becks will buy the club.

Don't shoot the messenger.

If you were to ask me which one, I would say No. 1.
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    l_177b9fcde8f0832d85633e5ecdd0fe81.jpg
  • Options
    Back to making it a serious thread, as far as i am aware talks are still ongoing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Back to making it a serious thread, as far as i am aware talks are still ongoing.

Who with?
  • Options
    lets hope so as its dragging and the club need to get things moving so mamangement and players know were they stand and a good preparation for teh coming season
  • Options
    Takeover of who?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Back to making it a serious thread, as far as i am aware talks are still ongoing.

Who with?

Don't know
  • Options
    only 990 to go (only joking)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2009
    How come this has strayed away from the main thread, we'll never get to 1,500 posts if you guys keep flirting with new threads!!

Damn AFKA you've closed it!! What am I going to do now to avoid job hunting!!
  • Options
    Takeover.PAH! The Romans were quicker taking over the whole of Western europe.
  • Options
    Jordan can't complete it, until he has managed to pass Palace on, as League rules say you cannot be involved with two clubs, so until SJ completes his Palace sale to Bill Gates, it'll be a while.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Jordan can't complete it, until he has managed to pass Palace on, as League rules say you cannot be involved with two clubs, so until SJ completes his Palace sale to Bill Gates, it'll be a while.

Bill Gates is actually after the ground, when your lease is up he will build Microsoft towers UK there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Takeover of who?

Who to takeover
  • Options
    This thread ought to be sunk.

We've already got a perfectly good thread!

;o)
  • Options
    Serious question re takeover. What on earth takes four months of discussion particularly when my misses isn`t involved !!!!!!!???????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Serious question re takeover. What on earth takes four months of discussion particularly when my misses isn`t involved !!!!!!!???????

Or maybe she is.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Serious question re takeover. What on earth takes four months of discussion particularly when my misses isn`t involved !!!!!!!???????

Waiting for Curbs to agree compromise settlement with West Ham. Should be any day now that West Ham have new owners. Once that has been done the details of the takeover and new manager will be revealed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]

Waiting for Curbs to agree compromise settlement with West Ham. Should be any day now that West Ham have new owners. Once that has been done the details of the takeover and new manager will be revealed.

Yada Yada Yada ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Umm. It was announced at the weekend that Wet Sham have new owners...

If and when these unknown new guys do take us over, I'm not expecting them to be very decisive on current form.

;-)
  • Options
    I confidently predict that this thread will reach 1000 posts before anything happens if it ever does happen !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I confidently predict that this thread will reach 1000 posts before anything happens if it ever does happen !!!

What does your wife think?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I confidently predict that this thread will reach 1000 posts before anything happens if it ever does happen !!!

What does your wife think?

We are still discussing it ! ;0)
  • Options
    http://www.doctorkish.com/cgi-bin/clinic/display.pl?month=200906&date=20090613&time=1549

Did i miss something?Only just read this blog doctor kish reckons all will be revealed on the 23rd of June with Curbs coming back and Brother as part of the consortium!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CH4RLTON[/cite]http://www.doctorkish.com/cgi-bin/clinic/display.pl?month=200906&date=20090613&time=1549

Did i miss something?Only just read this blog doctor kish reckons all will be revealed on the 23rd of June with Curbs coming back and Brother as part of the consortium!

The OS is surely bound to crash more than once on the 23rd - NAILED ON FACT!

Sheer volume of traffic will see to that IMHO.
  • Options
    The doctorkish blog is just an observation on the current 23rd June rumour started by GH. No new information or insight imo so like GH says I guess we just wait for the 23rd and see what happens. Can`t see things drifting on much longer though otherwise plans for next season would be seriosly compromised surely.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ben_Staines[/cite]The OS is surely bound to crash more than once on the 23rd - NAILED ON FACT!

Sheer volume of traffic will see to that IMHO.

who is this cliche ridden individual ... imho i have no idea LOL , FACT
  • Options
    takeover confusion?