Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bexleyheath Store

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
Bloke popped round to me at work and said i hear your shop in Bexleyheath is shutting.

Anyone heard anything ?

Comments

• Not heard anything but it wouldn't be a total shock if we are cost cutting
  • Went past at 5.30 yesterday and he was right its shut
  • It was destined to fail from the start IMO.

Shame, could have been a real success if gone about differently, and a strong presence in that area is vital to us.
  • How differently AFKA?
  • not surprised given the amount of crap they sell in there, prime location and should've done better.

I bought some Chris Powell golf balls the other day for £1 !
  • I only buy away tickets in there really, it dont really seem to attact a lot of customers
  • I know that they have a couple of years left on the lease and were trying to get rid of it.
  • I have checked this with the club and the store has not been closed down.

The summer opening hours are 10am-5pm weekdays, 9am-5pm on Saturdays, closed Sundays.
  • I said shutting not shut

YET
  • Quick question - So has this shut?...i havent been passed for ages.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Quick question - So has this shut?...i havent been passed for ages.

Yes
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Quick question - So has this shut?...i havent been passed for ages.

Yes

but it hasn't affected takings.
  • edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Quick question - So has this shut?...i havent been passed for ages.

Yes

but it hasn't affected takings.

lol. I wanted to buy a scarf yesterday for me nephew from the CAFC store but they want £6.50 for P&P. Seems abit extreme to me when the scarf costs a fiver. Im not a tight arse....but ill wait till Tuesday and get one at the ground!