Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sidcup has gone mad, nothing but bad news out of there lately

Comments

• Options
    was she in a chest freezer
  • Options
    A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “The post-mortem examination was scheduled to happen today but will now take place on Friday because she’s not fully defrosted.”

hang my head in shame as that line made me laugh out loud in the office.
  • Options
    [cite]Police spokesman[/cite]“The post-mortem examination was scheduled to happen today but will now take place on Friday because she’s not fully defrosted.”
  • Options
    Thats cold eltham
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite][quote][cite]Police spokesman[/cite]“The post-mortem examination was scheduled to happen today but will now take place on Friday because she’s not fully defrosted.”[/quote][/quote]

Why not just stick her in the microwave for ten minutes,
  • Options
    I bet she got a frosty reception at the police station.
  • Options
    I always thought you ran the risk of food poisining when you freeze an Indian
  • Options
    I've heard of frozen nan bread but never frozen nan.

I'll get my coat.

Seriously, how sad for the daughter feeling that she had to do that.
  • Options
    I bet she will get the cold shoulder from the rest of the family............
  • Options
    She told her kids her Mum had gone to Iceland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [/quote]

Why not just stick her in the microwave for ten minutes,[/quote]

I just checked and my microwave has a defrost setting for chicken, pizza and mince - which of these would be closest to "Human" do you think?
  • Options
    I want to see who has a microwave big enough for a whole body!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]I want to see who has a microwave big enough for a whole body!

In the past I have been known to chop the body into smaller, more manageable, pieces. I think the police refer to it as "bludgeoning" but I find it such a harsh term!
  • Options
    Sent a chill down my shoulder that did.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I'll get my coat.

You're going to need it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]I want to see who has a microwave big enough for a whole body!

In the past I have been known to chop the body into smaller, more manageable, pieces. I think the police refer to it as "bludgeoning" but I find it such a harsh term!

I could tell you a story along those lines, for real, Henry will know where from in my past :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Police spokesman[/cite]“The post-mortem examination was scheduled to happen today but will now take place on Friday because she’s not fully defrosted.”

Why not just stick her in the microwave for ten minutes,

HA HA HA
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

I'll get my coat.

You're going to need it.

err?
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

I could tell you a story along those lines, for real, Henry will know where from in my past :-)

LOL
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2009

I'll get my coat.

You're going to need it.

err?

COLD

Get mine whilst you're there.
  • Options

I'll get my coat.

You're going to need it.

err?
    It's cold outside...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2009

I'll get my coat.

You're going to need it.

err?
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

LOL

Type in Paul Dalton Freezer Wife in Google and read the news reports
  • Options
    I did. Interesting.
  • Options
    And he's a free man now, in fact, sounds strange, but to talk to, very nice chap, well educated etc , will tell you the whole story when I see you next.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And he's a free man now, in fact, sounds strange, but to talk to, very nice chap, well educated etc , will tell you the whole story when I see you next.

Will look forward to it. And you owe me a pint.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And he's a free man now, in fact, sounds strange, but to talk to, very nice chap, well educated etc , will tell you the whole story when I see you next.

Will look forward to it. And you owe me a pint.

:-)