Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Third favourites to go up next season

2»

Comments

• Options
    I agree there, I just don't think we should be sacrificing decent players for a "hoof it to the big lump" tactic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Can't believe Norwich are 2nd! They're even worse than us! And they're keeping their poor manager. They've got no chance. Will be laying against them big style.

Who were the odds from When I Was...?

I will take the odds for Norwich to go down. They have no money and no players. The one thing they have is very loyal fans
  • Options
    Could this be the kiss of death?!

Remeber the odds for us at the start of this season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I don't disagree But that was improvement on Pardew what was his best non losing streak?

parky cemented the longest winless run, to his credit, and only dropped us to places, though we deserved to have finished 25th based on the performances up until our gallant run of 0-0 draws and one win against relegated Norwich.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Don't think Jonjo is as 'soft' as you seem to be saying here[/quote]

I hope you're right.[/quote]

So do I![/quote]

I know he aint... I think your in for a little shock that boy aint soft at all
  • Options
    13 points adrift of safety ------------------ thank f**k we was improving !!
  • Options
    those odds in the 1st post are to win the division.

for promotion we are 11/4.
  • Options
    Third favourite, eh? Oh good - a play-off final at Wembley!!!
  • Options
    Worth a bet to win then i think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ladbrokes we are 8/1 to win it