Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ex Charlton players who became Pub Landlords

edited May 2009 in General Charlton
One I can think of is Mike Bailey who had a bar in Bridgnorth called Baileys

Comments

• Options
    Killer used to have a pub in Rainham(?) I think.
  • Options
    Graham Moore.
  • Options
    mike bailey also had the white horse pub on the lower road for awhile.
  • Options
    Terry Naylor had the Pickwick for a while.
  • Options
    Not forgetting Mike Bailey ran the Valley Club for a while.
  • Options
    Phil Warman...........Earl Gray...........Northfleet...........years ago..........
  • Options
    Harold Hobbis. Was landlord of the Valley Pub many years ago
  • Options
    Paul Went and Len Glover both had pubs, I think.
  • Options
    What about SuperClive, heard a rumour he was a landlord near Loftus Road??? Or is that Bollox?
  • Options
    I heard that too Pilchard!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not yet a former player but Nicky Bailey's family run the Forester's in Forest Hill.
  • Options
    Paul Went works for Courage.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Killer used to have a pub in Rainham(?) I think.

Yes you are right. It was the Three Tuns in Lower Halstow which is a couple of miles from Rainham to be pedantic!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Not yet a former player but Nicky Bailey's family run the Forester's in Forest Hill.

Ermmmm not quite correct...1. It's his in laws (Rob and Wendy...lovely folk by the way)...2 It's The Bricklayers Arms not The Forresters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Paul Went works for Courage.

You mean 'Paul Went and worked for courage'
  • Options
    Derek Hales was official taster for Courage, whitbread, heineken, Carlsberg, Ind Coope etc etc etc.
  • Options
    Actually LenG it's 3.4 miles to be precise ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Not yet a former player but Nicky Bailey's family run the Forester's in Forest Hill.[/quote]

Ermmmm not quite correct...1. It's his in laws (Rob and Wendy...lovely folk by the way)...2 It's The Bricklayers Arms not The Forresters.[/quote]

Ah. So apart from the name of the pub and who runs it, I got all my facts right.