Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle United watch

So, this is it, the last day of the premiership season and only three words spring to mind..

COME ON HULL!

Comments

• Options
    AND SUNDERLAND
  • Options
    Come on Hull/Villa.

Send them t****** down!
  • Options
    I think the results will be (forget boro)

Villa 1 Bar codes 2
    Hull 0 Man U 0
    Sunderland 0 Chelsea 3

Pukey scenes of Geordies celebrating on the pitch ... damn ..mind you my forecasting is rubbish usually
  • Options
    Newcastle to go down. Shearer to resign. Keegan to return as the Messiah.

Repeat on loop for next 15 seasons.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Newcastle to go down. Shearer to resign. Keegan to return as the Messiah.

Repeat on loop for next 15 seasons.

Shearer resigns

Keegan throws wobbly when car taking him to St James is 5 mins late and walks away

Ashley, in panic, turns to Shearers No2

Charlton and Newcastle in last day shoot-out to avoid relegation to Blue square league. Parkinson talks about "being given more time", Dowie just talks gibberish.
  • Options
    newcastle losing to an own goal. it just gets better
  • Options
    Titter, come on Sunderland and Hull!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Am I the only one who wants Newcastle to stay up?

Hull can return to where they belong as far as I'm concerned, the lower reaches of the football league. And as soon as Boro and Sunderland turn up on MOTD, I turn over...
  • Options
    I think you are. I will watch MotD tonight if they do just for the sight of the stripeys blubbing as their whole lives crumble about them. They really should get out more.
    He's not the Messiah etc...
  • Options
    The toon are going to equalise, I know!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YES!!!!
    THEY ARE DOWN!!!
  • Options
    Sad thing is that we don't get to play them.
  • Options
    Shows how rubbish the bottom of the Prem is if you can stay up with 35 and 36 points.
  • Options
    Dowie out of yet another job !!!

the man has earned a fortune out of failure !
  • Options
    It'll be a free for all there next season for their players - Viduka, Owen, Butt, Coloccini, Duff, Viduka, Martins, Nolan, Alan Smith, Lovenkrands etc etc et
  • Options
    Talksport reckon they have 15 players earning more than £50K a week - with no relegations clauses!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjF7GMP28X8
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SXAddick[/cite]Talksport reckon they have 15 players earning more than £50K a week - with no relegations clauses![/quote]

bankruptcy beckons!!!!!
  • Options
    As SXAddick said, you can't imagine there will be many - if any - players there with relegation clauses.

Players on £50k a week who aren't going to be attracting many buyers, and not for the money they're getting at the moment. Don't think the likes of Scunthorpe are going to need much motivation against them next season.

That said, I think Hull pretty much stayed up by default, and watching Shearer on Sky at the moment, I think he's handled it with honesty and good grace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    Hit the nail on the head Jorge.

How Hull stayed up I'll never know? They're busted without serious investment for next season.

Also, how much of a twat does Phil Brown look, for singing on the microphone?
  • Options
    I know we all have a chuckle about Sky and everyone else eulogising the Newcastle support, but any set of fans deserves better than what their team produced this afternoon. After an hour they just seemed to give up. Totally insipid.
  • Options
    Also, how much of a twat does Phil Brown look, for singing on the microphone?

i thought this was going to be about his goatee
  • Options
    Made today perfect.

ahahahhaha
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Supporters-Sunderland-Chelsea-Premier-League-_2310287.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]As SXAddick said, you can't imagine there will be many - if any - players there with relegation clauses.

Players on £50k a week who aren't going to be attracting many buyers, and not for the money they're getting at the moment. Don't think the likes of Scunthorpe are going to need much motivation against them next season.

That said, I think Hull pretty much stayed up by default, and watching Shearer on Sky at the moment, I think he's handled it with honesty and good grace.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]As SXAddick said, you can't imagine there will be many - if any - players there with relegation clauses.

To be fair to mr elbows he inherited a sheet team in a bad position and in a sense his failure lay in not proving to be the messiah......

plus apppointing a 100% died-in-the-wool ugly bastard useless wanker failure as his assistant.

At this moment one is reminded of the classic from "Life og Brian"

Brian: Look, I'm not he Messiah

Geordie fan: I say you are, Lord, and I should know, I've followed a few.
  • Options
    I think they are screwed. There's no way any of their squad will stay with them regardless of relegation clauses or not. Owen is out of contract, they are managerless and will struggle to attract players. I would put West Brom as favourites to go straight back up above Newcastle.
  • Options
    But they've got the best supporters in world football who deserve so much better ............... Apparently.
  • Options
    Normally on relegation day the cameras seek mout pretty blonds sobbing, all they could find in the toon were ugly fat bastards!! What a day,the toon, the scum and button
  • Options
    Could see them going for Lloyd Sam now, if they stayed up they wouldn't have.