Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall fans wembley travel plans

The plans are as follows

3000 by car

4000 by coach

2000 by train

and 40,000 on the bandwagon

Comments

• v.good
    ;-)
  • My colleague was telling me today that her husband and son are going. They don't even like Millwall but are just going for the occasion. Sums it up really.
  • Hate to say it, but that's probably what happened with us in 98.
  • Of course, it happens all the time on the big allocations. There will be at least 20k 'Millwall fans' there that aren't Millwall fans on Sunday. Its a take your family and mates day out.

Worryingly, i think it will probably be Charlton's best away turnout of the season.........
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Of course, it happens all the time on the big allocations. There will be at least 20k 'Millwall fans' there that aren't Millwall fans on Sunday. Its a take your family and mates day out.

Worryingly, i think it will probably be Charlton's best away turnout of the season.........
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Hate to say it, but that's probably what happened with us in 98.

Totally agree with both comments
  • I can totally understand the aversion on this particular board to going just for the sake of going, but never having been to Wembley on a match-day (just the old one for the tour), I can completely appreciate the appeal of a day out. I've always found that attending sporting events when you don't have anything emotionally invested in the outcome can actually be good fun, every now and again.
  • im going to wembley on sunday just for the occasion and to hopefully see wall lose. For £15 for a ticket to wembley to see one of your closest rivals potentially lose one of the biggest games in their history priceless!
  • £15 ? That's very cheap. I seem to remember that even in 98 my ticket was over £30.

Are the league one Play Off tickets less than the Championship ones? Are they more than the league 2 ones?
    I imagined that by now, any game at Wembley would be around £50 at least.