Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is it with rival South London chairman....

Comments

• Options
    Should have written Scunthorpe. What a mistake to make.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Forget Berylson. That Rampant Rabbit or whatever she calls herself in other words their equivalent of the Geordie Smiler should be a "wouldya" in my view.
    You sick sick man she is a hell no.

Can you do the pictures?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Forget Berylson. That Rampant Rabbit or whatever she calls herself in other words their equivalent of the Geordie Smiler should be a "wouldya" in my view.
    You sick sick man she is a hell no.

Can you do the pictures?

she's already been done as a 'wouldya'
  • Options
    Didnt realise she has been "discussed" already!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=26039&page=1

A "NO" from me!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Oh no, it's genuine!

Thanks for finding the link FoD, I was convinced this was one of AFKA's more lurid wind-ups until then. Reading it's like playing a game of "Yank Stereotypes Bingo". It still wouldn't surprise me if one of our American contingent came out and admitted that he'd actually set up a spoof phone interview with the journo, rather like the dodgy shiekh scams that the Sun used to do, because this really makes the guy look like a total arse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I'm certain that that's a wind up, nice try AFKA. ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    I was convinced this was one of AFKA's more lurid wind-ups until then.

It appears i may have lost the trust of the public !!
  • Options
    He comes across as a bit of a tit, no doubt. But he's stood by our club this season, and genuinely has the clubs best interests at heart - which is a lot more than can be said for the vast majority of penny-pinching wheeler-dealers running league clubs at the moment. With the way your board has acted recently, JB is like a f**king saint!

That article was a bit cringe-inducing, but it's press, and the timing is perfect. And, by looking at this thread, it's done its job.

But to compare him to Simone Jordan? Steady on. JB just comes across as an over-excited wally. Jordan is just straight up offensive.

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I'm certain that that's a wind up, nice try AFKA. ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    I was convinced this was one of AFKA's more lurid wind-ups until then.

It appears i may have lost the trust of the public !!

Claiming £20k for hamster cages and £50k for "badge design consultancy" doesn't help :- )
  • Options
    Complete tosser! Backs up all the anti-Americanism sentiment he may have heard.

"Best interests at heart" - when he's already admitted that if it all goes tits up he can sell the land for real estate?!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]That article was a bit cringe-inducing,

Blimey if that was only a bit cringeworthy you must have the skins of rhinos over there. If RM came out with anything like that I'd deny ever being an Addick for at least 6 months out of shear shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "I looked at it with the view that ultimately, if we got the zoning change [to allow development], then the worst came to the worst, I could get my money out through real estate.''

I guess that's quite easy to misinterpret if you know nothing about the bloke?
  • Options
    Thick skins. It sort of comes in handy when you support Millwall.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Thick skins. It sort of comes in handy when you support Millwall.

I guess it goes with your thick 'eads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Thick skins. It sort of comes in handy when you support Millwall.

Agreed.

Within a few weeks you can go from being a 'no good American c*** who knows nothing about our club or our history and only interested in the regeneration' to a 'cuddly, quirky eccentric'
  • Options

Agreed.

Within a few weeks you can go from being a 'no good American c*** who knows nothing about our club or our history and only interested in the regeneration' to a 'cuddly, quirky eccentric'

but still a tw*t.
  • Options

Agreed.

Yeah, funny how a few good or bad results change the way people are seen.
  • Options
    Another American ignoramus who should never have been given a passport. Millwall fans are right to be wary. His investment will be his primary concern and when he decides to call it in it might be very painful for Millwall. At least he has one genuine Millwall attribute - a big mouth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Knuckle Dragging Sceptic[/cite]I looked at it with the view that ultimately, if we got the zoning change [to allow development], then the worst came to the worst, I could get my money out through real estate.

Sounds.... interesting.

[cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]At least he has one genuine Millwall attribute - a big mouth.

Two, add a small brain.
  • Options
    I hope you're not going to relegate Simon Jordan to number 2 in your unpopularity stakes, I know the yank come's across as obnoxious, but I'm sure our Si has caused you more personal irratation. Although if Simon does ever manage to find a buyer, I'm sure Charlton and Palace can then go back to a mutual dis-interest in each other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I hope you're not going to relegate Simon Jordan to number 2 in your unpopularity stakes, I know the yank come's across as obnoxious, but I'm sure our Si has caused you more personal irratation. Although if Simon does ever manage to find a buyer, I'm sure Charlton and Palace can then go back to a mutual dis-interest in each other.

WEIRDO ALERT!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can I just point out that Canada has nothing whatsoever to do with the USA!!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    No Len You asked so have some more!
  • Options
    Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmares for weeks...............
  • Options
    Thought AFKA's post was a wind up so looked up the Telegraph article and there it is word for word. Sorry AFKA I shouldnt have doubted you.

Anyway having looked up the American Battle Monuments Commission (Database of American fallen in WW1 and WW2) I can confirm that not 1 Berylson fell in either World War. Yet under my rather rare surname there are 7 Americans who fell.

What an utter piece of shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I hope you're not going to relegate Simon Jordan to number 2 in your unpopularity stakes, I know the yank come's across as obnoxious, but I'm sure our Si has caused you more personal irratation. Although if Simon does ever manage to find a buyer, I'm sure Charlton and Palace can then go back to a mutual dis-interest in each other.

That very same dis-interest that compells you to keep logging on a CAFC message board?
  • Options
    What is that man wearing in Dazzler's pic ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]

That very same dis-interest that compells you to keep logging on a CAFC message board?

Oh well, it looks as though I've outstayed my welcome, and seeing as though we're not in the same division any more, I'll refrain from posting anymore, I don't want Stu and off it getting upset.

I'll still look in though, because it's a good site, so if you see that I'm online, son't worry I won't pollute with any more contributions.
  • Options
    At last - tweetie pie has got the message!

See ya Nige.
  • Options
    "Chanted USA for 15 minutes"?

It would take that lot 15 minutes to spell USA.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]

Oh well, it looks as though I've outstayed my welcome, and seeing as though we're not in the same division any more, I'll refrain from posting anymore, I don't want Stu and off it getting upset.

I'll still look in though, because it's a good site, so if you see that I'm online, son't worry I won't pollute with any more contributions.

One of the best things about this site, compared to others, is that fans from other clubs feel they can join in .

Obviously, there should be no tolerance of WUMS and other annoying twats, but people like GrouchoMFC, the Man City fan with Zabeel info, the opposing teams' fans with decent contribution, and the likes of Budgie - who throw in a different perspective and a bit of banter, are surely welcome ..... ?

So I'll stick my neck out.
    Budgie, you might be a stripey Nigel - but if you want to join in with the board ...... then carry on!