Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good Markets or Boot Sales to sell at..

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know of any good Markets or Boot Fairs to sell at around this way. (SE9)

I've started my own distribution company up recently for a Cake company and from talking to other distributors you can tend to do quite well at a boot fair or market.

I've thought of the obvious ones such as Swanley market, Lewisham, Orpington, Flamingo Park and i'm already providing for Dartford Market. I know there is quite a few distributors in the Kent area so I was looking more for Sidcup going into London area.

If anyone knows any little gems or anyone that might be interested then drop us a whisper.

So a quick question to make this thread a little more interesting... What is the biggest Bargain anyone has found at a Boot Fair/Auction/Market etc. I found Amdy Faye and Djimi Traore once but they wanted £20 for the pair which I thought was a little overpriced.

Comments

• Options
    Ebay?
  • Options
    There is a big boot fair in Hayes. Never been but it's always busy.

Never found a bargain at a boot fair TBH. I have all the screwdriver sets and batteries I need.
  • Options
    I did a couple at Hayes lane in Bromley last year, and they were very busy.

I think they're held every other Sunday, with the alternate one been held in New Addington.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I did a couple at Hayes lane in Bromley last year, and they were very busy.

I think they're held every other Sunday, with the alternate one been held in New Addington.

That's the one.

a boot fair in New Addington. God, that must be dire.
  • Options
    The ones at pedham place and wrotham are massive and always do well there, flamingo park is also good and u starts later so no 4am start, me mum and sister are doing it on Sunday at flamingo good way to earn some extra fold, with me out of work think we will be doing one soon too, just remeberd 2 others meridan sports ground charlton and birchmere park in thamesmead have big Saturday sales, jesus I sound like del boy... frabique belgique..
  • Options
    Tripes Farm, Chelsfield, every fortnight. Very big. all the professional booters love it.
  • Options
    The one at Wrotham is quite good, its massive.Wrotham Hill
  • Options
    Done Pedham Place in Swanley a couple of years back that was pretty good

Staff come round and clear the dodgy DVD sellers on

Made some decent cash that day

amazing what crap people buy
  • Options
    The Meridian in Charlton seems to be very busy on a Saturday.
  • Options
    There is a farmers market in the station car park at Blackheath on a Sunday, not massive but it is all food so you might get just as much trade as at a general boot fair as the punters are all buying food rather than crap.