Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gary Bushall

Just seen that Gary Bushall stood for the English Democrat Party in 2005 and is a patron of the EDP.

Comments

• He's also a tool, GH!
  • In some ways LA i would agree. He tends to "go with the flow" which is a surprise as he is CAFC !
  • Bushells okay.
    First met him years ago when he wrote for "Sounds", he was also in the SWP.
    Sure,he says "contraversal" stuff: He is a journalist.
    CAFC thru & thru.
  • I don't like the English Democrat Party, too anti-Scottish for my liking.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I don't like the English Democrat Party, too anti-Scottish for my liking.
    We are not Anti-Scottish. We are pro English. We admire the way the SNP has begun to take power in Scotland.
    What we are against is being the only country in the supposed UK without it's own Government in any form. The English are ruled by the British Gov. in Westminster. A Gov. comprised of MP's from Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland in addition to those from England.
    MP's who rule England on matters over which they have no jurisdiction in their own country.
  • You admire the SNP who want Scotland to be an independent country and you want a separate English Parliament?

Just wondering, does that mean you have a long term strategy to break us away from the UK or am I mistaken?
  • P...anyone who leans too far to the left or right aint exactly my cuppa tea!
  • Yet you speak to me.
    ;-)

Bush was in the SWP 20 years ago, he's ,er, leaning to the right nowadays.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]You admire the SNP who want Scotland to be an independent country and you want a separate English Parliament?

Just wondering, does that mean you have a long term strategy to break us away from the UK or am I mistaken?

You're mistaken. We want an English Parliament (with powers at least equal to those of the Scottish Parliament) within a Federal UK.
    If the people of Scotland vote for independance, that is a matter for them.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bushells okay.
    First met him years ago when he wrote for "Sounds", he was also in the SWP.
    Sure,he says "contraversal" stuff: He is a journalist.
    CAFC thru & thru.

Does Ian Wright know about this?
    :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I, myself, was also in the SWP !
    (not left enough for me......)