Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women

edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
What the F*CK is it with women and changing their poxy minds!?

I am starting to understand why men turn to the dark side.

That's all

Comments

• Options
    ha ha try being married for near on 19 years like me mate

Its a nightmare

Changing there minds
    Slective hearing
    PMT
    the poxy list is endless
  • Options
    5f457a.jpg
  • Options

That's what I've learned about women from my 4 decades on this planet.- Absolutely nothing.
    Though I have a sneaky suspicion that there is a pattern emerging. just because "yes" was the right response to a comment yesterday doesn't mean it will be today when the same comment is made.
  • Options
    Carts, find another one, they are not all like that. Go beyond what they look like and find one with a personality and attitude that matches yours.

It's the same when women moan about men "being all the same"... no love, the ones you fancy are all the same, but that bloke at work you call "the weirdo" would actually make you happy for the rest of your life if you would give him a chance.
  • Options
    Can't live with them, can't live without them. Unless you're gay.
  • Options
    My other half wants to talk about life, our relationship, our forthcoming wedding etc etc, at 6:15 on a Monday morning when I'm on early shift and driving, and barely awake, and then she wonders why I say shut the feck up.

Classic this Monday morning, she rings me at 7:15 when I have started work with an office full of customers, to ask me to find the phone number for the coffee shop at Dartford station, as she left her fags there, to which my response was "not really a priority for me at the moment", and she got the hump, so basically my customers and job could go stuff whilst I sort this out for her, unbelievable!
  • Options
    Apparently thats what Carter's turning to. Good luck with finding a fella that'll put up with your love of all things CAFC. It ain't easy ;-)
  • Options
    You know when you've found the right woman though, I have and I can't tell you how happy she makes me and just how much I love her.

Sorry to get all gushy so early :o)
  • Options
    Its very simple they bless them are wired up differant to blokes............we will always be wrong.....dont listen......cannot mutli task......selective hearing and vision....and we will never sense what they will come up with next...........dont go to the dark side...just play the game nod a lot ... say sorry a lot ............never let your guard down.................also it gets harder as they get older..!! there all witches at heart..but we love um...roll on the season and more away games !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I am starting to understand why men turn to the dark side.

Really?

Good luck living that comment down pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Can't live with them, can't shoot them.

Tad harsh - smiley thing.
  • Options
    & Carter, you'll have to change your team to Brighton if you go down that road 8-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]You know when you've found the right woman though, I have and I can't tell you how happy she makes me and just how much I love her.

Oh Bless yeah! Ditto Babe!

Carter - We are not all bad matey - Look at us women on here - Love Charlton, Love Football - what more could our men ask for.... Albeit I'm not a lover of cooking - but hey we have all got our downsides ;o)

:o)
  • Options
    A bloke dont need a woman to cook for him Maria.
    We can just get a takeaway on way home from the pub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]A bloke dont need a woman to cook for him Maria.
    We can just get a takeaway on way home from the pub.

Fair Enough - saves on washing up. ;o)
  • Options
    I think they're great. Highly recommended.

Us blokes have it easy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I think they're great. Highly recommended.

Us blokes have it easy.

Completely agree with you D, although Maria refused to put Marmite on my toast for me last night :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]

Us blokes have it easy.

Completely agree with you D, although Maria refused to put Marmite on my toast for me last night :o)

It's because that stuff is evil!!! :o)
  • Options
    Relationships turn for the worse the minute you give up full control of the TV remote control.

Stay strong chaps !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Relationships turn for the worse the minute you give up full control of the TV remote control.

Stay strong chaps !

I've never had control of the remote!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    then you are a doormat sunshine. Change of attitude needed before the wedding me thinks, otherwise its too late.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]then you are a doormat sunshine. Change of attitude needed before the wedding me thinks, otherwise its too late.

I'll start tonight, Maria I want Marmite on my toast and full remote control ownership damn it :o)

Do you think she'll take any notice............. :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]then you are a doormat sunshine. Change of attitude needed before the wedding me thinks, otherwise its too late.

Hello ***waves hand*** I am in the room (as such)

He has the remote - when I'm out of the room!! LOL

Only kidding - S stop making out that I'm a wicked witch! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Relationships turn for the worse the minute you give up full control of the TV remote control.

Stay strong chaps !

Why would anyone ever do that?
  • Options
    Tell me about it recently had a quote for new fence in my garden just over a grand all good stuff none of that cheap panelling gear. Anyway the fella says to me we've got the same fence but it's in green I can do £150 cheaper.

Wife says oh yeah we'll go for that - so they are coming Thursday to fit it.

Monday trhis week she says to me I don't want the green now want the brown I was liek what about saving the money NO I WANT THE BROWN.

FFS - so I've had to ring the bloke who's like but w've ordered the green mate - well I'm sorry but the wife want brown now - I'll give you her number mate you are more then welcome to argue the toss with her. --- Nah it's alright I won't bother was his reply. LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]You know when you've found the right woman though, I have and I can't tell you how happy she makes me and just how much I love her.

Oh Bless yeah! Ditto Babe!

Carter - We are not all bad matey - Look at us women on here - Love Charlton, Love Football - what more could our men ask for.... Albeit I'm not a lover of cooking - but hey we have all got our downsides ;o)

:o)

Oh get a room you two.....

What do you mean you have?
  • Options
    I think I am going to puke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]

Us blokes have it easy.

It's because that stuff is evil!!! :o)

Have a word S. She is slating marmite the spread of GODS! ;o) or would she prefer VEGEMITE? lol

AFKA is tearing your relationship limb from limb ;oP
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]My other half wants to talk about life, our relationship, our forthcoming wedding etc etc, at 6:15 on a Monday morning when I'm on early shift and driving, and barely awake, and then she wonders why I say shut the feck up.

Classic this Monday morning, she rings me at 7:15 when I have started work with an office full of customers, to ask me to find the phone number for the coffee shop at Dartford station, as she left her fags there, to which my response was "not really a priority for me at the moment", and she got the hump, so basically my customers and job could go stuff whilst I sort this out for her, unbelievable![/quote]

get the same phones or emails me to look up something

Time she has typed it would have been quicker to do herself also phones me to and asks cn i phone teh kids dentista nd tell this or that time she has explained it to me she could have called them herself and told them whats that all about ????
  • Options
    Carter - what's happened then? I seem to recall a thread on here not so long ago from you going on about how you loved women and not being tied down.