Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Message to Kyle Lafferty

So you are worried you will be called a cheat for the rest of your life, WELL DO NOT CHEAT THEN!

Modern footballers, it almost makes me yearn for the old days when players only stayed down because they had broken one or more limbs

Comments

• What did she do??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What did she do??

She fell over. I think it was the bad breathe of his assailant coz it certianly was nowhere near a proper headbutt
  • pretended to be headbutted. went down like he had been knocked out by a boxer, and got the player sent off. about 20 mins into a game.
    he's got a stupid haircut too.
  • I was watching the 250cc motorbike race on Sunday. One young lad, while lining up an overtake hit a bump and slid along the tarmac at about 150 kph. His head hit the wheel of the one in front and spun that right round. They both skidded onto the gravel but were both trying to get on their feet in seconds. Compare and contrast with the antics of players.
  • yeah winked at the bench as well the mug.

he's that **** that was giving it to the covered end when Burnley scored a couple of season back
  • He's the third gers player to disgrace the club this season, I hope all 3 of them leave in the summer (wishful thinking).

Oh well, at least the league title is coming our way! 1 in a row 9 to go!! :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]He's the third gers player to disgrace the club this season, I hope all 3 of them leave in the summer (wishful thinking).

Oh well, at least the league title is coming our way! 1 in a row 9 to go!! :o)

Yep, totally embarassed by it, what a mug.

Come on the gers, turn the arabs over.
  • Cant defend him its was very pathetic TBH
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]What did she do??

impersonated el kakouri
  • wot he smashed a 30 yard thunder bolt past some goonershit keeper ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got a link??

Sorry i thought it Read Kylie Lafferty!
  • To be fair he's apologised, Rangers have fined him and the SFA will probably suspend him.
  • This bloke is a complete Plum, I like Rangers but lafferty is a liability that attempt at a tackle yesterday was a joke. As for the Rangers Keeper doing a 'Lafferty' going down holding his head with no-one near him was pretty embarrassing. Magic is looking good & that winger they have on loan from Man CIty looks a player.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]This bloke is a complete Plum, I like Rangers but lafferty is a liability that attempt at a tackle yesterday was a joke. As for the Rangers Keeper doing a 'Lafferty' going down holding his head with no-one near him was pretty embarrassing. Magic is looking good & that winger they have on loan from Man CIty looks a player.

Agreed. Lafferty is a joke. McGregor was an embarrassment and i hope he gets a fine and suspension for blatant cheating. Weiss is quality, i reckon he could end up the SPL player of the year.
  • I think the SFA has said they will not take any action against McGregor. Disgraceful act just like Lafferty a while back. Both should have got lengthy bans imho.