Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arguments

AFKA/LOOKOUT

Can we have a new category for arguments, just like Monty Python, in order that the people who like to fill their days in this way, can get on with it and leave the others, to have sensible discussions?

Comments

• Options
    I like this suggestion....gets my vote
  • Options
    it would get my vote if it was spelt correctly - Whats that CE you want some come get it then ;o)
  • Options
    Not wanting to start another argument but how do you distinguish an argument from a sensible discussion?
  • Options
    The "arguers" could change their names, so all participants would know where they stood at the outset.

A) I'm always right and will ask you to prove otherwise ad infinitum and even if you do I will never agree.

B) I like a good row, but will give in eventually if you can prove that I'm wrong.

C) I like a good row and don't care about the rights and wrongs, so will give in eventually when I'm bored.
  • Options
    I can agree now i like this idea.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]AFKA/LOOKOUT

Can we have a new category for arguments, just like Monty Python, in order that the people who like to fill their days in this way, can get on with it and leave the others, to have sensible discussions?

WTF you on about............... ya ejut!!!!!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Dont you call him an ejut, you ejut!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Don't you start ... this is all bolox!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Not wanting to start another argument but how do you distinguish an argument from a sensible discussion?

By whose posting. Some people will argue as that's what they do. Motives who knows? Needing to feel superior for some reason?
    They start threads for discussion, to trap the unsuspecting. They're bloody good at it.

It is very tiresome though and I feel the majority are peed off but don't comment for fear of getting embrolied and having better things to do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

You talking to me big nose?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry, this is the thread for arguments, if you want abuse then start your own thread :-)
  • Options

Yeah you fat Elvis clone,, what yougonna do about it!
  • Options

its eejit, not ejut. you fekking eejits
  • Options

Yeah you fat Elvis clone,, what yougonna do about it!

Call me that again, I 'll take you to the fecking cleaners
  • Options
    feckin gobshites!
  • Options
    PMSL

Argument, you call that an argument, you should have seen the arguments we used to have years ago, they were real arguments, bloody Elvis huh!
  • Options
    End of the day you're all Eejits and muppets and Clunge's ;oP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]PMSL

Argument, you call that an argument, you should have seen the arguments we used to have years ago, they were real arguments, bloody Elvis huh!

Pah, kids today, dont know their born.