Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dear Marj.....

I am in a bit of dilema wit this football lark and me mate.....Me best mate supports the Spanners and I dont but he went with me to wemberlee when we played the black cats some years ago which was grate. But the Spanners have gone and beaten those norferners wit funny accents and wippets and eky thump and stuff, and now they will be goin to wemberlee and me mate wants me to go wit him.

Oi Marj...wat shood I dooo?

Comments

• Options
    Re-asses your life if you have friends who support Millwall?!?!?! :o)
  • Options
    Dear Solidgone
    Do you have a Gas oven?.............................you know its less painful ;)
    Take care
    Marj
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Easy shoot your mate.

or suport Millwallllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • Options
    Is he paying?
  • Options
    Badger...that's a good point...but as you also know Horseworrier I think you know the answer to that question...!
  • Options
    good name for a Millwall prat that mind u c**t is better.
  • Options
    What about pre match drinks?
  • Options
    "Just say NO".
  • Options
    Been in your shoes but difference was i HAD to go. You have a choice, so make the right one. You can always make new friends ;-)
  • Options
    mmmm he cant be much of a mate if he wants you to go........he should do the done thing cough splutter and say he should give the ticket to a millwall fan .that way you both save face.........or if not these the webley service revolver in the drawing desk draw to the decent thing.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why not try compromise , try something Red AND Blue
  • Options
    Why not go but take some inspiration from those suicide bombers before hand??

think how many you could wipe out in one go?
  • Options
    Go wearing full charlton Kit
  • Options
    Go and then tell everyone around you that you've seen hundreds of Charlton and Palace fans at Wembley and so their tickets sales are less than impressive.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]Why not try compromise , try something Red AND Blue

Can't really imagine too many Palace there, Nelse .......

;o)
  • Options
    Let him pay and enjoy a great day when Millwall get beat by either Mk Donalds or Scunny. You can't lose if that happens!!
  • Options
    Support Scunny or MK dons for the day. Simples.
  • Options
    Go, juyst don't cheer too loudly when MK/Scunthorpe score and try to atleast force a smile if Millwall score. That way you might live to read about it in the newspapers.
  • Options
    Last time i done something like that was to see Gravesend win at Wembley (loads of charlton there) great day out aswell.

BUT and it's a BIG BUT

To go and see the spanners at Wembley, and stand in among them, knowing that if they win they leap frog us (in divisions for gods sake) and have them all round me singing and dancing and going on about how no one likes 'em, after the season we have had, is and would be my worse nightmare!!!

DONT DO IT.
  • Options
    Go in disguise..

2074056719_b1907aeb90.jpg?v=1196441535
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]To go and see the spanners at Wembley, and stand in among them, knowing that if they win they leap frog us (in divisions for gods sake) and have them all round me singing and dancing and going on about how no one likes 'em, after the season we have had, is and would be my worse nightmare!!!

DONT DO IT.

That I see as the best advice ... how could you possibly stand it if they won ... DON'T go!
  • Options
    When asked yesterday I declined the offer.....I just could not bear the thought of being amongst the spanners whether they win or lose. As a compromise I said that I would watch the match on tv and be slightly pro spanners only if they meet Franchise FC.