Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flood Warning...

Comments

• Options
    Drought at Shooters Hill.
  • Options
    It could be just me and thee tonight SHG if rains that hard, like you say its dry on the Hill. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]It could be just me and thee tonight SHG if rains that hard, like you say its dry on the Hill. ;)

I am waiting for the ice caps to melt and the top of the hill becomes an island. I am then claiming independence for Shooters Hill and claiming the throne.
  • Options
    It's a beautiful spring evening here in Surrey. WTF was all that about then?!
  • Options
    dont count your chickens..........the geezer with long beard two doors up been hammering sawing since weekend just popped round asking if i had a spare
    Rhino....seemsd his short of one....................as if ! hippy !
  • Options
    Still Sunny Sydenham (18:39).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]It's a beautiful spring evening here in Surrey. WTF was all that about then?!
    gotta agree
  • Options
    Hopefully The Old Kent Road will have floods of tears tonight :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]In the top 5 greatest films of all time FACT... :-)

will have to keep an eye on our Ledge...

ledge is dodgy enough already, mate ; - )

Always used to be on in a double bill with Midnight Express (crap film) for some reason.

Watched it loads of times at all nighters at the old Scala in the 80s. Talk about all the weirdos coming out at night.

now if it was a double bill with midnight run that would be class

"Alonso Mosely , F.B.I"
  • Options
    sun still out in SE26
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving
    Nah, paranoia inducing stuff for 70s hippies worried about their stash of leb red on the mantle piece. And in the book he does swing the other way with the bloke in the showers.

Ah, so you felt cheated out of your pound of flesh, eh?
    ;-)
  • Options
    fine brighton /eastbourne
  • Options
    London our beautiful Capital city looking wonderful from the hill. Not a drop.
  • Options
    where is the rain
  • Options
    Lots at Euston at the minute.
  • Options
    Still dry in SE26.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Still dry in SE26.

And in the West MIdlands.
  • Options
    Stopped here now.
  • Options
    raining anger in se9

***moves leeds united into the top 3 of hated clubs.xls***
  • Options
    I was almost washed away with a torrent of dirty flood water and rats when I got off the train today. Armageddon and devastation everywhere. I am in Bangladesh on holiday though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]raining anger in se9

***moves leeds united into the top 3 of hated clubs.xls***

You must be able to keep track of three clubs without the use of a spreadsheet.
  • Options
    it's hammering down in horley
  • Options
    Is it a 'hard rain'?
    What's the difference between apes & monkeys? Hic!
  • Options
    Did london flood then yet?
  • Options
    its comming.... god did tell me... but then he did tell me about an old lady called Daisy and how to find myself in and free myself from the darkness of prison life.... and then showed me a list of things he wanted to do before he died...

evan_almighty.jpg
  • Options
    AFKA...........Ban adam for being a wind up ! ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]AFKA...........Ban adam for being a wind up ! ;0)

wasnt me Guv... Blame greenwich council i was just passing on the info...
  • Options
    what are they predicting for tonight, a hurricane?
  • Options
    nope Earthquake to hit 9 on the richter scale wiping out all of middle earth so there will no longer be Orcs - (Iain Dowie), Elf's (Gianfranco Zola) and Wizards (Christiano Ronaldo)
  • Options
    HOW MUCH DOES THIS EMERGENCY PLANNING/SHOWER FORECASTING DEPARTMENT COST US EVERY YEAR?