Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent League Standard Footballers Required (No Spoilers Please)

People, as some of you know I'm currently coaching / managing Belvedere FC who ply their trade in Vandanel Kent County League. I'm looking to recruit as always new players for the 09/10 season to add to our exciting young squad.

If you think you have what it takes and want a trial the first pre season training sessions are Tuesday 14th July & Thursday 16th July. Training takes place at our home ground - Belvedere FC, The War Memorial Sports Ground, 101a Woolwich Rd, Abbeywood, London, SE2 0SH. www.belvederefc.co.uk

If you want to find out more call me - 07812973574

Thanks

Danny Hill

Comments

• Options
    I aint played for a team, and i'm recovering from a hernia, but sure i'll give it a go
  • Options
    quality nathan thats cheered me up
  • Options
    I do try my best to entertain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I do try my best to entertain

Robbie Williams ?
  • Options
    Erm, if you insist then yes
  • Options
    Does AFKA know you're poaching available talent away from the Mighty Albany Rangers Hillsy?!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I aint played for a team, and i'm recovering from a hernia, but sure i'll give it a go[/quote]
    nathan no offence we played goals and you are just one of the worst player i have ever seen, kent league mate your joking i think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK joe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I aint played for a team, and i'm recovering from a hernia, but sure i'll give it a go
    nathan no offence we played goals and you are just one of the worst player i have ever seen, kent league mate your joking i think

The Truth is out..
  • Options
    Fuck off Joe you bellend, go fuck a horse you motherfucker
  • Options
    Now now. Play nicely kids or uncle AFKA will come and smack your legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Fuck off Joe you bellend, go fuck a horse you motherfucker[/quote]

haha calm it nathan, don't lie to the people though you played goals in your brown slacks and shoes! and couldn't kick a can let a lone a ball sean simmons can play football better than you
  • Options
    Wheres Nathans witty reply !!

;-)
  • Options
    Nathan - no need for the, erm, strongly worded response.

Just go along to Hilly's trials - I'm sure he'll be honest with you.
  • Options
    But I thought Nathan scored fromt the halfway line?
  • Options
    haha Nathan score from the half way line lol he is shit, he is misses everysingle ball! No chance for him to be kent league! My neice who was born yesterday can kick the ball better than him!
  • Options
    alright lads this is verging on bullying of the poor lad - leave it out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]alright lads this is verging on bullying of the poor lad - leave it out.
    Yes do so.
  • Options
    At least he can string a couple of sentences together though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Does AFKA know you're poaching available talent away from the Mighty Albany Rangers Hillsy?!

The best talent from the mighty albany rangers would be in the pub behind the bar after the games!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn't want to ruin your team tbf Hillsy ;o)
  • Options
    Too Old now Hillsy sad to say although might wander over for a bit of Pre-season training if I am allowed ?
  • Options
    if you train with a side Ketman your fitness etc will improve and then soon you'll find you dont pull your hamstring for running 3 meters in a match
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Too Old now Hillsy sad to say although might wander over for a bit of Pre-season training if I am allowed ?

Ketman you know you are always welcome at my pre season sessions. last seasons were pretty good i thought!!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]But I thought Nathan scored fromt the halfway line?[/quote]

Twice :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]But I thought Nathan scored fromt the halfway line?

Twice :P

Christ, the boys a genius ;)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]But I thought Nathan scored fromt the halfway line?[/quote]

Twice :P[/quote]

Christ, the boys a genius ;)[/quote]

Most just call me a twat
  • Options
    I might pop down for a bit of a pre season Hillsy, as you've said AFKA's idea is propping up a bar somewhere...
  • Options
    I should come aswell, need to get in shape again though, McDonalds is not the answer to hunger