Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dentist

Off to the dentist in a few hours--hate the f**king place. The guy drives a Bentley, and has the front to ask me why idont see him more often !!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Too right. Any fecker can be a dentist. Its not like its a skilled profession or anything. Don't know how they manage to get away with charging so much for it when its clearly something people can do themselves.
  • Options
    The cost of dentistry is a bloody disgrace - what annoys me is the two tiered system, where some people get treated as NHS but others dont get a lookin......
  • Options
    I went Tuesday for my six monthly check-up. I took my 20yr old son with me for his annual check. He has never had any dental treatment all his life (hence the annual check) He was in the chair for 30 seconds 'all fine £16.50 please' kerching!
    I was in it for ten minutes having my collection of old granite chippings and scrap metal examined, prodded and cleaned. Result? no treatment! first time for years. Almost worth my £16.50 to hear that.
  • Options
    Nice Leroy nice--- maybe as an IT guru you think £800 --£900 for a tooth to be capped is ok.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]The cost of dentistry is a bloody disgrace - what annoys me is the two tiered system, where some people get treated as NHS but others dont get a lookin......

I do not like the fact that when i last went the dentist said "your teeth are in good condition but i would like to give you a precautionary filling"?W?T?F?W?T?F?W?T?F?

Set me back £40 too! Bastard!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]The cost of dentistry is a bloody disgrace - what annoys me is the two tiered system, where some people get treated as NHS but others dont get a lookin......

I do not like the fact that when i last went the dentist said "your teeth are in good condition but i would like to give you a precautionary filling"?W?T?F?W?T?F?W?T?F?

Set me back £40 too! Bastard!

I tried that one with the wife last night :-)
  • Options
    lololol
  • Options
    Of course GH - don't ya know we all earn 100 grand a year in IT. And all we do is turn things off and on again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Of course GH - don't ya know we all earn 100 grand a year in IT. And all we do is turn things off and on again.

Sounds like money for old rope, Leroy.

Any vacancies.......?

;o)
  • Options
    not enough people wanting to put the time in at uni to be dentists I imagine, same was true with plumbers till recently..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ****ing Dick Turpins of the modern day these *****.

Had to have a crown fitted last week - granted I know it's not cheap but £550 the robbing slags.
  • Options
    Always get my treatment in America when I'm there, cheaper and better quality than the charlatans here.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]not enough people wanting to put the time in at uni to be dentists I imagine, same was true with plumbers till recently..
    go to medical school, get daunted at the thought of six years hard work and study required to become a doctor.
    Week 1 is "Teeth" ... result! Quit course and become dentist ;-)