Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryanair

Have just announced that they are phasing out check-in desks - you'll have to print off boarding pass at home at cost of £5, or pay £40 to get one at the airport...

Just imagine what they would get up to with us if Large Addick's rumour is right...

Comments

• Options
    well, he couldn't remove the turnstiles. Could he ??
  • Options
    At least we will have access to a plane to fly over Selhurst park when Palace go down next year ;-)
  • Options
    Hope they go bust!
  • Options
    All he's doing is raising capital. That's a good thing, right? :-)
  • Options
    Worst airline I have ever flown on, made for amputees
  • Options
    gota pay to use the bogs now aswell, as long as we all flush over selhurst...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Have just announced that they are phasing out check-in desks - you'll have to print off boarding pass at home at cost of £5, or pay £40 to get one at the airport...

Just imagine what they would get up to with us if Large Addick's rumour is right...

So where do they check your passport and ask if you packed your bag yourself, and how the hell does it get to the right plane/conveyor belt?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Nobody forces you to fly with them, though, do they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Have just announced that they are phasing out check-in desks - you'll have to print off boarding pass at home at cost of £5, or pay £40 to get one at the airport...

So where do they check your passport and ask if you packed your bag yourself, and how the hell does it get to the right plane/conveyor belt?

i think it may be for short haul fights mate most only take hand luggage that you check on at the gate and the passport control will be the same as all airports nad then checked agin by the stewards at the boarding gate
  • Options
    I will never fly with Ryanair ever again. Terrible company, shit customer service and piss poor attitude. I would always rather save up the extra £20 or even £50 and fly with a decent airline that flies to a real airport.

Ryanair is a crap airline.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I will never fly with Ryanair ever again. Terrible company, shit customer service and piss poor attitude. I would always rather save up the extra £20 or even £50 and fly with a decent airline that flies to a real airport.

Ryanair is a crap airline.

Yeah, but dont hold back, tell us what you really think!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    to be fair i use ryanair all the time when going back to eire and i have NEVER had a problem with them, yes you have to pay extra for bags etc but thats it. think they get a bad rep but there are plenty of other worse airlines.

calendario_hostess_ryanair_2008_00.jpg

r2_646309a.jpg
  • Options
    All the above comments are valid,I just don't like the lack of transparency in the quoted prices, and the difference between that and what you actually pay, I know the others do it, but that is as a response to Ryan and easyjet.

The government issued guidlines a few years back telling the airlines to quote the proper price on their publicity, and as usual they were ignored, when will governments learn only LAWS can make these people play ball, guidelines are always ignored - even the ones they give their own MPs...
  • Options
    mate i have been at stansted for a week last week and the Ryan air girls look feck all like that

very hairy over made up eastern europeans the majority of them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate i have been at stansted for a week last week and the Ryan air girls look feck all like that

you never go first class then mate ;-)
  • Options
    1st class and ryan air can not go together
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]1st class and ryan air can not go together

Not even at Charlton ????? ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate i have been at stansted for a week last week and the Ryan air girls look feck all like that

And your problem is....... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]

they were men
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]

they were men

LOL. Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adam

that was one of them

where the hell do you get the piccs from i nearly fell off my chair
  • Options
    thats the wife mate how dare you...
  • Options
    i know a good line of waxing salons mate if you need them
  • Options
    You can tell that this crap season is finally over, it's been ages since I read so many amusing threads on here and actually had some fun.

Long may it continue ... well at least until August ... or until NLA and PV make their minds up!
  • Options
    Its Peter mate he is dragging his heels right now something about the sale of the houses and the training ground something dodgy there appartently i will ring him agin in a while but he likes to chillax before the apprentice
  • Options
    So CunniLingus isn't an Irish airline?!
  • Options
    Ryanairs finest hour was getting ticked off by the regulators for advertising flights to London which actually went to Glasgow Prestwick. Not only "out of town" but a different country........