Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's going to be record of the summer 2009?

edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
I would love the song to make me remember this summer is Marmaduke Duke - Rubber Lover

Calvin Harris - I'm not alone is also looking favourable

Deadmau5 - I remember is a possibility

However I have a horrible niggling feeing that Dizzee Rascal will nick it with his Armand Van Helden abortion in Bonkers. I like Dizzee but this record is already getting up my nose.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Something from the Little Boots album, probably Stuck on Repeat.

Not Alone is a Chicane track! Give Commercial Trace a chance!
  • Options
    just jack - goth at the disco
  • Options
    As he had a smash hit last summer I go for Dizzee Rascal's track, Bonkers, it's shit.
  • Options
    Being an old(er) fart I dunno what any of you lot are talking about but I can tell you what it ain't going to be and that's our Eurovision entry. Heard it today and what a pile of festering rubbish that is...
  • Options
    empire of the sun?
  • Options
    Is Little Boots the tiny girl from Blackpool?

She's rocking her shizzle but she's not on the radio or pub juke boxes too much for it to be wedged into my skull
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Deadmouse is sooo last year Carter, I have heard quite a few from the Miami Music Festival & nothing has stood out for me as yet, pretty Dis-appointing so far, plenty of time yet mind.

Best song I have bought this year is the Remix of New Order's Blue Monday by Kurd Maverick a stylish Funky House version bringing the biggest selling 12" of all time up to date.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    the word on the street (well, playground) in Bromley is something about "your sex is on fire" by someone I've never heard of but will no doubt have some random Y's and X's in the spelling of their name and be "featuring" someone else I've never heard off.

*goes off muttering "you can't hear the words and you can't tell if they are boys or girls..."*
  • Options
    "your sex is on fire" Sex on Fire, Kings of Leon?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]"your sex is on fire" Sex on Fire, Kings of Leon?

Don't bite, let go of the bait!

Ketters me and Dixon have been rinsing one of his CD's in the car on the way to and fro work. He is a musical snob and as soon as it was played on the radio he bleated about how he's been listening to him for ages and the like.

Bloody trendy DJ's
  • Options
    It's has got to be Calvin Harris - brilliant song, and has summer anthem written all over it. Empire of the sun have a couple of good ones, but they are not dance tracks so you won't catch them on in the clubs very often.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]"your sex is on fire" Sex on Fire, Kings of Leon?

Don't bite, let go of the bait!

Ketters me and Dixon have been rinsing one of his CD's in the car on the way to and fro work. He is a musical snob and as soon as it was played on the radio he bleated about how he's been listening to him for ages and the like.

Bloody trendy DJ's

He is or course correct though mate we DJ's set the Trend six months before it's you sheep that follow it :-)
  • Options
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa