Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2009/10 Fixture List

OK, you all seem to like a game on here so, who can predict the first game of the new season??

The fixtures are out on June 17th at 10.00 and my prediction is.....................

Away to Walsall

Comments

• Home to Leeds
  • Home to Gills or the other ones pushing for promotion
  • Home to Exeter.
  • Home to one of the three promoted sides. I'll go for Exeter
  • Thats two choices Dazz, not allowed, who do you want Gillingham or Shrewsbury?
  • Brighton away I hope ... but probably MK Dons away :-((
  • Shrews then!
  • Norwich Home
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Brighton away I hope ... but probably MK Dons away :-((

Need a firm answer Stone, what one you going for, bearing in mind MK Dons have yet to win the play off?
  • Home to Brentford
  • Sponsored links:

• OK, I'll be optimistic, Brighton away
  • edited May 2009
    Was going to say home to a promoted side, so I'll go for whoever comes up out of Gillingham and Shrewsbury.

Although we've had promoted sides at home the last two seasons, so more likely it'll be someone like Bristol Rovers or Swindon away. A 'proper' League One side, hard to remember them because it's much easier to think of the bigger clubs and some of the smallest clubs we'll be playing.
  • Huddersfield home.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Was going to say home to a promoted side, so I'll go for whoever comes up out of Gillingham and Shrewsbury.

Although we've had promoted sides at home the last two seasons, so more likely it'll be someone like Bristol Rovers or Swindon away.

I will just put you down for anyone of a possible 23 then ;-)
  • carlisle away
  • Swindon away
  • edited May 2009
    From the Football League website, July 2009

Following the so-called "Tap Gate" scandal involving a number of clubs which broke last month, and the subsequent re-alignment of the full list of Football League teams, the Football League has now issued a new 2009-2010 fixture schedule. Highlights of the first day's fixtures are

Millwall v Carlisle
    Yeovil v Gillingham
    Brentford v Southend
    Chelsea v Charlton Athletic
    Manchester United v Peterbrough

In addition, following the financial crisis which hit Crystal Palace earlier in the month and their subsequent demotion to League One, all fixtures involving this club have been held over until such time that the new owners of the club, Svelte Bar, Croydon, replace all the players sacked in a terminal display of petulance by Simon Jordan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]From the Football League website, July 2009

Following the so-called "Tap Gate" scandal involving a number of clubs which broke last month, and the subsequent re-alignment of the full list of Football League teams, the Football League has now issued a new 2009-2010 fixture schedule. Highlights of the first day's fixtures are

Millwall v Carlisle
    Yeovil v Gillingham
    Brentford v Southend
    Chelsea v Charlton Athletic
    Manchester United v Peterbrough

In addition, following the financial crisis which hit Crystal Palace earlier in the month and their subsequent demotion to League One, all fixtures involving this club have been held over until such time that the new owners of the club, Svelte Bar, Croydon, replace all the players sacked in a terminal display of petulance by Simon Jordan.

source ?

i go for brighton home
  • Home to Bristol Rovers
  • whatever game it is we'll have a better chance of winning it than if we played man utd or liverpool .... oh i can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Bristol Rovers - away
  • Tranmere away.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]whatever game it is we'll have a better chance of winning it than if we played man utd or liverpool .... oh i can't wait

Thought that last time.
  • Brighton away please.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Norwich Home
    What this guy said.
  • Southampton away
  • [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]From the Football League website, July 2009[/i]

source ?

i go for brighton home
    From the Football League website, July 2009
  • A team we will find it tough to beat
  • [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]A team we will find it tough to beat

Mmmm, could be a toughy when I am trying to pick the winner in June? can you be a bit more specific ;-)
  • Home to exeter