Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

car interior cleaning tricks anyone?

edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
trying to get some marks out of the plastic in my boot to sell it, someone suggested wd40! I was thinking maybe that black liquid shoe polish, also need to get the rubber mats back to black too.

Any one know of any tricks to achieve this - just for selling it would really appreciate it?

Thanks

R

Comments

• Options
    Back to black.......Aerosol from halfords will make things look better but if you have scratches you will never get rid completely.
  • Options
    Or some black tyre spray, and then some cockpit wax, all available over the counter
  • Options
    yeah I think I've tried that, I heard shoe polish was a dealers trick
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    http://www.wd40.co.uk/index.cfm?Articleid=32

http://www.wd40.co.uk/media/images/a/8/LIST_OF_2_000_USES.pdf

blimey (no I don't own shares in it)
  • Options
    shoe polish usually works....can recommend a really good valeter......he is dirt cheap too
  • Options
    Old taxi driver trick. In the event of drunken or children vomit, light rolled up newspaper in a bucket, place in car, close the windows and smoke out the car. Hey presto, no smell of vomit!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]Old taxi driver trick. In the event of drunken or children vomit, light rolled up newspaper in a bucket, place in car, close the windows and smoke out the car. Hey presto, no smell of vomit!

You bloody pyromaniac
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: c4fcdenmark[/cite]Old taxi driver trick. In the event of drunken or children vomit, light rolled up newspaper in a bucket, place in car, close the windows and smoke out the car. Hey presto, no smell of vomit!

What do you do to get the smell of melted plastic out of a car?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]

What do you do to get the smell of melted plastic out of a car?

I am assured that a metal bucket is best...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

You bloody pyromaniac

Just one piece of paper?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler, haven't tried it myself. Trial and error, I guess.
  • Options
    Striking matches gets rid of the smell of farts !
  • Options
    Don`t mean light the farts ;0)