Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sofas for sale

edited May 2009 in Not Sports Related
got a 2 and 3 seater, and puff, all black leather, been recovered/repaired recently. still the odd mark here and there but great nick really. Going on ebay soon, haven't sorted out a price yet, drop me a whisper if interested, pictures coming soon

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2009
    ignore that read it too fast lol!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I used flash which makes them look a bit harsh, but they actually look much softer in normal light
  • Options
    used to call that a poof think its a foot stall now.
  • Options
    1905 will probably be interested in the puff in black leather
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I used flash which makes them look a bit harsh, but they actually look much softer in normal light.

I'd have used some kind of leather cream Raz. I normally use Flash on the shower room floor though which seems fine.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I used flash which makes them look a bit harsh, but they actually look much softer in normal light.

I'd have used some kind of leather cream Raz. I normally use Flash on the shower room floor though which seems fine.

Mr Muscle is pretty good too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]puff in black leather

dwinton.jpg
  • Options
    behave you lot.. I meant Flash photography of course..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]behave you lot.. I meant Flash photography of course..

cause you did... ;-)

flasher.jpg
  • Options
    dont draw me into your sordid little world please..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what's afka showing that dog?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]what's afka showing that dog?

Oh it's just a little something!
  • Options
    a bone clearly
  • Options
    right, enough already, only those interested in sofa purchase pls. There's plenty of other threads where you can abuse AFKA..
  • Options
    they are already
  • Options
    oi, your cabling needs tidying up, get it sorted
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    lol, its cos we've changed the orientation of the room, speakers etc are no longer connected (till I've finished the garden that is) although I just checked its a mac book power cable the missus has been using.
  • Options
    SOLD.. geezer got a bargain at £300