Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

my daughters behaviour

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
she is twelve going on sixteen,back chatting and on report at school,im not amused and as well as a stern chat friday im taking her to charlton sunday as punishment.

Comments

• I think the Sunday punishment will suffice, it worked for me as a tearaway yoof!
  • I'm calling social services. Too harsh IMO.
  • took her to that circus act at ewood park a few years ago,the hate in her eyes as we were stuck in traffic on a coach near redbridge on way back
  • Maybe those in Belmarsh will think twice in future, if they ever get parole, if we let them out this sunday to fortress valley.
  • Now is you want her to learn the errors of her ways threaten a season ticket

Should get her back on the straight and Narrow
  • last week her grandad phoned whos a palace fan harping on about us being relegated,while making no sense i put the phone on the mantle piece went for five min dump reading the racing post and when taking the phone back to my ear he was still talking,we both laughed at that.
  • I was with her Grandad on the coach to Southampton. Didn't realise he was a Palace fan : - )
  • that was funny.
  • Grandad & (Sir) Henry Irving, sitting on a coach..............