Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

rock and hard place Arsenal v Man utd

Not great fan of each..man utd just man utd ! ......and surrounded by Gooners inc family and work who in my opinion are the most winging fans i know ,,,,,,,so its got to be man utd to win.........for me

Comments

• Think you'll find Gooner hater will be with you on this one.

Me think utd will murder 'em. ---3-1 united 14-1
  • Man Utd v Barcelaona final would be awsome, two english teams is a tad dull..

last night was awful.. if we were offerd Drogba and Mallouda for free i would say no ta..
  • Not bothered really, but at a push, Arsenal, my dad & brothers are all Gooners, even Goonerhater drank with one of them last week :-)
  • you're right, this is a tough one. i think that 'Ferguson + Neville + Ronaldo + arrogant fans' is worse than 'Gallas + Wenger + whinging fans'. So i want man utd to lose, but the main thing is barce winning to avoid an all english final.
  • Just please God not a Chelski v Ars*nal final.
    I couldnt bear that...

Would like to see a Barca v Man Utd final...
  • I really dont mind United, their daft southern fans dont even bother me - they just dont really get it, but think theyve been a fantastic side for years and was a massive cantona fan when i was a kid so always prefered them to arsenal or liverpool.Good luck to em, hope they destroy the gooners.
  • Cannot stick Manure hope Arsenal take em to the cleaners.
  • Man UTD - Dad supports them and I did as a kid too.
  • Arsenal to win, cant stand Man U
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Think you'll find Gooner hater will be with you on this one.

Me think utd will murder 'em. 14-1

COR That'd be worse than charlton's biggest loss.
  • Can't stand United, so Arsenal all the way. Hopefully Barcelona'll beat Chelsea in the second leg, as another all English final would be tedious.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Can't stand United, so Arsenal all the way. Hopefully Barcelona'll beat Chelsea in the second leg, as another all English final would be tedious.

Agreed, all we would hear again would be how wonderful the premiership is, isn't it the greatest league in the world blah blah etc etc all the while forgetting that it really is only the top 4 teams that are the best in the world, the league as a whole very debateable at the moment
  • Charlton to beat Norwich 4-1
  • I dont mind wh wins as long as it aint the Goonershit.

DA9 how very dare you !!
  • Can't stand either but I watched the League cup game against Hull at the Emirates the other month, and it underlined everything I despise about those woolwich rejects - Nagging, winging, cheating, dirty b**tards relying on refs for the decisions when things don't go their way and then still ranting and spitting. Yopu really couldn't've made that match up. Why Mike Riley doesn't just wear their top, I dunno. Plus their plastic fans.

United all the way I'm afraid.
  • Hope Arsenal beat Utd and Barca beat Chelski.

Purely because i have a softish spot for Arsenal and a pathalogical dislike of Chelski.....
  • where is Stanmore aint that north London ?

i dont think your "real Charlton" fella.
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Hope Arsenal beat Utd and Barca beat Chelski.

Purely because i have a softish spot for Arsenal and a pathalogical dislike of Chelski.....

spot on, fella.
  • Best result tonight = small-scale tactical nuclear strike on Old Traffod
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2009
    Arsenal = Shit cant stand em i fecking hate em good luck Man yoo i fear you may need it, i am with John boy i could not stand the Bullshit that would come with an arsenal Chelski final
  • Rooney 1st Goalscorer please.