Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HELP FOR HEROES CONCERT - DARTFORD

DA9DA9
edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
HELP FOR HEROES

My company is supporting this event by supplying vehicles for band equipment, former army Major, Phil Packer, who is walking the Marathon course over the next 12 days or so, will be in attendance. Some of the money raised will also be going to Ellenor Hospice.

Comments

• Cheers for heads up ...both very good causes and at ened of road one to check in diary

grey cells ticking over is that the same company where the drummer from tumbling dice is..see they playing this monday at railway so may pop down for a few if it is used a few times and always great service .
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Cheers for heads up ...both very good causes and at ened of road one to check in diary

grey cells ticking over is that the same company where the drummer from tumbling dice is..see they playing this monday at railway so may pop down for a few if it is used a few times and always great service .

The very same, do you know him?
  • no not directly but mates of mates also seen many times in bands and courthouse
    sound bloke and always a laugh.....? Great Harry Elvis night is it the 10Th ? as few old dears i know want to go !!
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]no not directly but mates of mates also seen many times in bands and courthouse
    sound bloke and always a laugh.....? Great Harry Elvis night is it the 10Th ? as few old dears i know want to go !!

Did you know Brad who used to run the Courthouse?

Yes fella, 10th, should be a cracking night, 3 acts on and all for a good cause.
  • yes know Brad played rugby with him at Darts over the years great player and footballer as well a great sportsmen and drinker....git !!
    top bloke he went up town to run a pub but then back home hanbt been in Courthose for a few months.....
  • that fuck for that ill make sure im away had enough beer at derby and this sunday its always a bad bad night at the working mans club....tell him....ill pop in courthouse and share a beer with him...i guess he not playing...dont work too hard up there....may see you sunday is lib club open for stupid time games on sunday ? take care G
  • It is open mate, not sure if its 11am or 12 though, I will be in, owe you a pint for the ST
  • no probs mate kicking spare one in to touch next week cu there
  • Will if you have any spares for Sunday, I know a fella from Greenhithe who needs one?? :-)