Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonjo

edited April 2009 in General Charlton
I'm sure this has been talked about, if so I apologise, I missed it! Does anyone know if Jonjo Shelvey has a release clause in his contract? Any decent advisor would have insisted a release fee were included in the contract given our league position when he signed. I've persoanlly heard values from £3-5m, does anyone have a more accurate idea of his contractual entitlements are now we've been relegated?

Comments

• try the other thread with 'jonjo' on it
  • I reckon that is Zola fishing.

certainly someone fishing anyway.
  • I'll ask him tonight whilst Curb_It has him in a headlock
  • im going to be busy with headlocks tonight.
  • You seemed busy enough with them on the coach Saturday!
  • Where's the submarine at?
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I reckon that is Zola fishing.

gnome%20fishing.jpg
  • Please... I'm a 21 year old recruitment consultant that's just moved over to Tenerife for two months during the close season! Hardly an international scout...
    And before I get accused of not being a proper fan, I am flying back this weekend for the Norwich game.
    My point is, Jonjo has to be an integral part of our team next season- but are our hands tied by contractual constraints that mean if a bid of £X million was put in, we would have to accept?
    P.S, anyone fishing for info on Jonjo Shelvey would only have to look at the OS and listen to Parkinson tell all that will listen that he is re best 17 year old in the country!
  • Does Recruitment consultant mean one of the irritating people that phone me up 700 times a week to ask if i want any temps when clearly i never ever do?
  • Didnt know recruitment consultants have a close season!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dont know about consultant, more like a lunatic if you are flying back for the Norwich game!
  • SOTF, what's the weather like out there at the moment ?

Will i need to borrow one of Henry's cardigans for the evening ?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]SOTF, what's the weather like out there at the moment ?

Will i need to borrow one of Henry's cardigans for the evening ?

Any of my Italian knitwear would be a bit big for you, AFKA
  • Dont know which bloody thread to add this too but BBC gossip has Fulham,Tottenham and Newcastle interested.

Fulham and Tottenham is interesting because if he has to go we need 2 London clubs to get in a bidding war as its widely held that he wont move north.

Hope it would be to Fulham who then loan him back for 2 years.

He needs to play.
  • Heard today from someone within the club that Chelsea offered have offered 400k for him which the club rejected. IF this is true then its typical chelsea scum trying to unsettle players.

Don't really know if this is just a load of rubbish or not... but I wouldn't put it past the Chelski scummers.
  • I heard today from a friend of "Dad" that Man Utd and West Ham are interested...and the boy himself prefers to stay in London
  • JONJO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN WESTHAM AND LIVERPOOL NO ONE ELSE
  • yeah I can just imagine him turning manu down..

:)
  • BLOODY PESSIMISTS!
    ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]yeah I can just imagine him turning manu down..

:)

I've turned down going to Man U more than once.

It used to be hard to get a ticket.

;o)